Infectious Diseases Community
generic and genuine Prezista and Truvada
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

generic and genuine Prezista and Truvada

hi  i  would  like  to  know if  there  is  a  big  difference  between  generic  Prezista and Truvada  end  the  genuine

i live  in the  dominican  republic  and  here  the  government  have  a  free  public  program  for people with  hiv    and  a  doctor  told me  tha  it will  be  way  better  for  my  brother  to  take  the  expensive  genuine  at  least  one  time  because  he  has  stopped  the  treatment  for  over a year  and  now  he  has also  tb
please, let  me  know,  sorry  for  my english  because  here  we  speak  spanish
Hi,
The brand of medicine prescribed is usually the discretion of the doctor. Theoretically, both generic and branded medications have the same active ingredient that would have the same effect. The TB infection should also be treated accordingly. Take care and best regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...