Best treatment for MRSA in the arm pits sweat glands
Hello! I am a police officer and work for a Medical University. I have been diagnosed with mrsa in my sweat glands. The first outbreak was under my right arm and I was treated with antibiotics. It appeared to have gone away. Now, about a month later, it is back and now in both arm pits. My family doctor has placed me on antibiotics again. This is extremely painful and it makes it worse because my bullet proof vest rubs the very large boils. Would it be beneficial to ask to have my sweat glands removed? What type doctor best treats this type of infection?
omg i have the same problem n they dont know what it is??!!! maybe u just answerd my questions  n helped me figure out the painfull journey ive been goin through. i had sergery the 28 of last month under my right underarm n about 1 week ago the same problem has appeared under the left arm but it sooooo much more painfull and im goin back into sergery on the 18 but the doc. today said he didnt really know what it was, he just thinks its a infected sweat gland and that scared me not nowing what it is n why i have it. im so glad i read ur story it gives me hope:)write me back please n let me know how everything works out for you.
MRsa is very hard to get rid of. I had it in a large pus pocket in the back of my upper leg. it was awful and I couldn't sit down or lay on it at all. You can pick up MRSA from a hospital caused by a Sath infection. Somethime from other people. You can have it lanced by a doctor so it will drain but keep it covered and use gloves and wash your hands with a good antibactieral soap. You have to get on just the right antibiotics which may take several to get ride of the infection. Then to check if it is truly gone you can get a nose sawb test but you have have it checked twice or everytime you go to the hospital they will suiteup like you are some kind of nastey person they are afraid to touch. But MRSA is very easy to pass on to other people. Over look my spelling but I do know what I am talking about, my daughter is an RN that works in a large hospital. Take care you two and hope it gets gone soon.