Exposure to sewage water
Hi, my situation is as follows. One day, I was washing a lot of dishes and without knowing it, soap foam started oozing out from the gullet just in front of my feet. This probably occured because I had used too much soap while washing the dishes. I was wearing socks at that time and therefore did not feel the soap foam oozing out until my entire feet was covered with the soap foam and my socks was soacking wet. After realising that the soap was oozing out from the gullet, I immediately cleaned it up. This took about 10 mins before I went to rinse my feet clean. I will like to know that considering that the soap was oozing out of the gullet and had brought some sewage water out from the sewage pipe, and that I constantly have minor wounds from blisters on my feet, what is my risk of acquiring Hepatitis C, or any other Hepatitis, and if any testing is actually required for me in 6 months time. Thank you.
With all respect, the answer will be the same on every community you posted on. Rick = 0 Testing = No.
Secondly, the only "sewage" would be from the water that you washed the dishes in. So assuming that the only thing that you washed the dishes with was soap and water, there is no chance of anything going down your sink drain except what you put down the drain yourself.

Physics 101:
Sewage can not defy gravity and come back up plumbing pipes. Even fumes are blocked from coming up. Ever wonder why there is an elbow shaped pipe below plumbing fixtures? Perhaps you want to learn the basics of plumbing (there are many Internet websites on this topic for home owners or "do it yourself" handymen) before speculating on being infected with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV and whatever else you might imagine.

Hector
Thank you for your reply. I know that sewage cannot come back up from below. However, I am living in the center of a multi-storied building so I am worried about the sewage from above.