HIV like illness Group
This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months
group link   http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436
I figure that you know that HIV doesn't give any specific symptoms. AIDS instead can give just any symptom since the immune system is compromised.

therefore to say "HIV-like illness" makes no sense.

you're sick from an infection or an immunological / allergic reaction that followed it but look at it on the bright side your immune system is not deficient.

This is the name that his illness is called by word wide its not like i just invent it ! its called that cause it match with some HIV symptoms and 99% of people who caught it was it after exposure so in the first they called it HIV negative virus after that the researchers proved its a new HIV strain or an old so the name has been changed to what u see now until it figured out.
and i can a sure you my illness is throw an infection you can read my post and you will figure why,, thanks for  passing
I remember reading one of your previous posts.

did you see a specialist in Infectious Diseases? a Immunologist?

what therapies have you tried? did you try Plasmapheresis ?
I saw 5 infection disease doctors with different theories and no answers 2 immuloigist that said my problem its not with them , my ANA is negative  and my IgG,IgM,IgA,IgE,IgD are all in the normal range so they close this door and for a fact i was a healthy person before that exposure and my life start to be ruined in a week after it ,, Finally brother this Plasmapheresis is only used with Autoimmune disorder people ..
thanks again for passing and your concern  
there are some autoimmune reactions that won't show up on blood works.

Plasmapheresis is also used to treat some types of viral infections also HIV

this study for example also involved CD4 testing

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9617460

Hey, Omar!  Sorry, I guess I don't understand your second post??  Which researchers proved that this is another strand of HIV?  In all the research I've done, I've never heard of any new stands??  What I HAVE researched is that in no way can HIV (or alleged 'new strands' of HIV can be diagnosed through symptoms as there are many other illnesses out there with similar ARS symptoms), so I'm a bit confused as to how these researchers came to the conclusion that this is some sort of new strand???

Although my symptoms are substantially different from yours, I will subscribe to the group to get as much information as I can out of my own symptoms, along with tracking your progress because I really want to see you get better.

I will agree with GioItaly on this one that the thread title is a bit mis-leading and might limit the number of views from others.  In my opinion, a far better title would be something like "undiagnosed symptoms after sexual exposure".  But in any case, this is your thread so please call it whatever you like.

Like I mentioned, I don't believe you and I are suffering from the same thing, but I will post my symptoms here as well in the next post.  Best of luck to you in your research and overcoming this illness.
Hello all.  I am a 28 year old male.  Some of you may remember me from several months back.  Well, I'm here again because my symptoms still persist, and I really need an answer as to what's going on with me.  For those who are not familiar with my story, here it is:

In early March, I received oral sex from a stranger (I also had intercourse with her, but it was protected by a condom; no breakages, slip of condom, etc).  About 3 weeks after this incident, I started to get a fungal infection in my groin/anal area, which would itch from time to time, along with oral thrush.  My genitals also turned a red/pink color.  At 5 weeks post-incident, I had all my std work done.  Everything came back negative (Heb B, HIV, HSV 1 & 2, gon, clam, syph, etc), however, the fungal infection was confirmed by a swab test.  I was prescribed a fungal cream and tablet, but they didn't seem to help.  I was also getting headaches at the front of my head daily.

At the 10 week mark, I started getting swollen lymph nodes in my groin and armpits, along with unusual excessive sweating from armpits and palms of hands, even if it wasn't hot outside.  I did not have a fever either.  I also noticed I was having a tingling and pins and needles sensation in my left hamstring down to my foot.  Every once in a while, if I'm sitting still, my muscles will twitch.  This mostly comes from my legs, but occasionally it is in my arms and chest as well.  I went back to the doctor to have another full panel STD check again, including HIV.  The only thing that changed this time is that they picked up a Hepatitis B surface antigen with a 17,000,000 viral load, which I'm told is extremely high.  The only problem is they didn't find any antibodies for it, and my liver function tests came back completely normal.  I even retook my LFT/ALT 2 weeks after that, and they were still fine.  The doctors were stumped with my unusual blood work.

So, I decided to just let things play out and hopefully kick this over time.  All last month, for about 4-5 weeks, nearly all of my symptoms really mellowed out with the exception of the swollen lymph nodes.  The headaches were gone, no noticeable redness on my scrotum, didn't itch down there (not enough to complain about anyway; I understand we all have an occasional itch there sometimes).  Oral thrush and nerve tingling in leg, if they were there, were hardly noticeable.

Then, all of a sudden, about 9 days ago, my symptoms came back!  They weren't as bad as the initial symptoms (for example, the sweating on my palms and armpits aren't quite as excessive as before).  There is a bit of redness on my scrotum, but not as bad and doesn't itch like crazy as it did before.  Oral thrush is back also, along with pins and needles in legs and twitching of muscles/nerves.  I went to another doctor to get my lymph nodes checked out; they've been tender for about 3 months now.  Doctor examined them and agreed that they were slightly swollen, but told me not to worry about it for now.  I argued that I thought there were a couple in my groin that felt 'hard', but he said he's been working with lymph nodes for 43 years and disagreed with me.  Btw, they're about the size of a pea.  There are 2 on each side in the groin area.  He couldn't even feel the ones in my armpits, which is understandable because even I have a hard time locating them.  They're just painful from time to time.  He told me to give it a few more weeks, then he could do a biopsy on them.

So, here are my list of symptoms to date:

1.  Oral thrush (btw, the thrush is just a white coating on my tongue; it's not the typical thing I've read about on the internet where it looks like lesions/califlower or bleeds when scratched off).

2.  slight redness on scrotum (genitals/anus doesn't itch near as much as it used to)

3.  pins/needles sensation in nerves down left leg, along with muscle twitching

4.  swollen lymph nodes in armpits and groin

Okay, so here are my questions:

1.  Has anyone else experienced these symptoms and found the cause of it?

2.  What could the Hep B surface antigen with 17,000,000 viral load and no antibodies mean?  Especially if my symptoms are not classic Hep B symptoms?

3.  I've read a lot about oral thrush online, and almost every link goes straight to HIV.  Well, I've been tested twice now, and I've been told by all my doctors and other online experts that I DO NOT have HIV.  I also understand that thush in HIV-infected people doesn't happen until a later stage.  I have read that oral thrush can be due to 'viruses', but that's all it says.  Not one website identifies these possible viruses.  Does anyone have any idea of what kind of virus can cause thrush besides HIV?

4.  If I have a lymph node biopsy, will this identify the problem?

This has been going on for about 5 months now if you include the start of the first couple symptoms.  I really need some answers and for this to be overwith.  Please help!  Thank you, and God bless.

Also, is there any other tests I should ask my doctor about?
Also Omar, please, for your own good, don't get fixated on the assumption that this is some new strand of HIV.  You're only going to drive yourself crazy.  Although I don't know what you're suffering from, I believe it would be far more plausible to investigate and research other possible illnesses.

Look at it this way:  if this was a new, extremely fast-acting form of HIV, I believe you would be far more physically ill and infected with other things by now such as pneumonia, TB, etc....
Again am sure its an infection cause every thing have a leads to it and i have mine as my exposure , my CD 8 count and other blood test i mentioned and finally my family history with no such diseases so i cant use such methods for  treating unknown something, i should have a diagnose before anything and when we talk about using this in HIV patient or other viral infections those people use another medicine as antivirals in the same time ..
mr raven am sorry you are not getting what am saying .. what i sai is "THIS IS NOT A NEW HIV OR AN OLD HIV STRAIN ITS SOMETHING ELSE" please be sure of what u r saying
my mistake :
(This is the name that his illness is called by word wide its not like i just invent it ! its called that cause it match with some HIV symptoms and 99% of people who caught it was it after exposure so in the first they called it HIV negative virus after that the researchers proved its NOT a new HIV strain or an old so the name has been changed to what u see now until it figured out.
and i can a sure you my illness is throw an infection you can read my post and you will figure why,, thanks for  passing)
No i wont be more ill than this people with HIV doesn't feel sick this much in the binning of there illness it take years and i have  pneumonia btw :)  
Please keep us posted with any new tests results and any new information with your research.  I will keep you updated as well.
I will :)
Omar88, I just came on this thread and it is a lot to go back and read everything. I did read that you think you have something different that HIV. Also, that you have a type of pneumonia. Would you mind going over your symptoms with me. Also what tests for pneumonia have you had like, sputum culture , testing for pneumocystis carinii, testing for TB etc.What specific tests and so forth. What do you think caused it or contacts did you have before you had symptoms and how long before you saw these people did you get symptoms etc.
regards,
mkh9
Hey, Omar.  As promised, I did some research for you today.  I looked into nearly all websites about the 'HIV-like illness from China'.  I will admit that the symptoms you listed are very similar to the symptoms that other sufferers are experiencing.  I still don't know how they decided to come up with a name like 'HIV-like illness' since HIV has no symptoms, barring the initial ARS symptoms which typically last 2-4 weeks.  But in any case....

I did stumble across some, what I would call, good news, about this illness on one of the websites.  It said that after a period of time (2-3 years), the sufferer is usually no longer contagious.  It goes on to further mention that these people who had a low CD4 count in the beginning stages, later returned to normal after some time.  Soooo.....unless I'm reading all of this wrong, it this is all true, it really does sound like you could come out of this completely healed (if, in fact, this is even what you have).

I am not trying to give you any sort of false hope here.  This is just what I read, and I would not make anything up just to make you feel better.  Maybe you read something about this too??  If not, do another search; I'm sure you'll find the same info I did.  Best of luck to you.

If you happen to stumble across any information regarding my condition, please let me know.  Or if you come across anyone on this board or any other board with the same symptoms as me so I can get in touch with them.  Thanks and keep us posted!
raven123,
from what I read about the china HIV like virus it is weird in that it "causes you to "think you have HIV" but you don't have it. It does something to your DNA or something to that effect. I can look up the thing I printed out. That is not to say it is in your head. You do have symptoms but it gives you some mental issues that causes you to think you have this HIV illness. I don't quite understand it. But, that is good if it goes away or goes into a remission. I hope for you all that it does. It may be that Omar has something else. I want to hear about his pneumonia. But, if his results or tests don't show that to me then I at least tried.
mkh9
you are a good man and i like you :) your sense to help is nice ..

I don't know where did u find these information about 2-3 years for the illness to resolve by it self cause i will love to read them as i never found them before after all researches i did , i wish they will be true but i need to know where i can find them ..

About your story i still see that u should visit a doctor for the Hep B story and u could run a urine viral culture u will find it in big labs it could detect some of the viruses like CMV or Adnovirus and you may try to run that could make similar groin symptoms , TB urine AFB , culture or PCR test she may got in her mouth and passed it to u , finally you should run semen culture and examination and the same for urine

Best wishes brother
https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/

I've read through it again.  Most of the information I provided, according to the website, was correct, but I may have jumped the gun on some other things.

If you read through it, it says that of the people who have low CD4 counts, MANY of them return to normal levels after several years (this, to me, says that the immune system is starting to function properly again....but I'm not a doctor, so I could be wrong).  It also says, towards the end, something along the lines of "the virus may be contagious for many years"....this, to me, tells me that it will not ALWAYS be contagious.

Sooo...from what I read, it looks somewhat optimistic.  I mean, if you're immune system starts functioning properly again, and you can find meds to rid yourself of the symptoms (if your body doesn't do it by itself over time), and you're no longer contagious, then I'd be pretty stoked about it.

Like I said, I may be reading it wrong, so please do yourself a favor and read through it also.

And I want you to think about something else also:  let's say that this is some kind of 'hiv-like illness' that is deadly.  Well, my friend, if it's as contagious as they say it is (through kissing, sweating, sharing eating utenstils, etc...), then it's only a matter of a very short amount of time before this becomes a world-wide epidemic and nearly, if not all, people will have it, so it's either going to mean the end of mankind or scientists are going to have to pull their heads out of their @$$es and find a cure VERY quickly.  Just trying to get you to look on the bright side :)

Anyways, look through the website and tell me what you think!
chick this ;)

However, although patients test negative for HIV, 40% of the infected patients are found to have low CD4 cell count, as low as 200 CD4 cells per mm3 of blood (normal CD4 counts are in the range of 500 to 1500 cells). These patients also often have a raised CD8 count. The other 60% of infected patients have more-or-less normal CD4 levels. Some of the patients with low CD4 counts see their counts return to normal after a few years. Some people also experience some degree of remission from symptoms after around two years with this pathogen.

((In all cases, though, this Chinese HIV-like pathogen causes a chronic, persistent infection that does not disappear.))

Again its sexually or by saliva contact not by sweating these claims are dismissed in the beginning of the story they were because of this new disease phobia

Thanks again
Sorry, Omar, I'm not sure by your commment, whether you are agreeing with me or not??  If CD4 levels return to normal, then doesn't that mean that your immune system is responding well again???

Also, what do you think about it saying that 'this disease can remain contagious for a long period of time'?  Again, that, to me, states that it will not always be contagious.

It seems by your last post that you are fixating on the part where it says that this is a chronic infection that won't go away.  Well, so are a lot of other viruses out there......take CMV or EBV or HPV for example.....it is, to my knowledge that these infections will always stay in the body, but will remain dormant as long as you have a healthy immune system, cause no further complications, and will no longer be contagious.  Is that not what this article is saying also about this specific infection??  Or am I missing something??
Am not agreeing with you cause some other people still have there  CD4 normal and have all the symptoms and those viruses u mentioned should remain dormant  other wise there should be a reason they reactive and stay in this condition
It might be our thing and it might not, its not the same study for HIV like illness that is going in other labs about the cases in china but this study is about cases in Taiwan that also had the unknown disease so it might be ,, What am sure about that now there is something found and they say it might be an immune deficiency and it might be caused from an infection ,, days will show us what we are waiting for
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765598628/New-AIDS-like-disease-in-Asians-not-contagious.html
Update : Lymph biopsy showed that my body is fighting an infection but still this infection is unknown  after one year :)
Where did u taken ur biopsy?
Went for full blood check and full general health check up
And aml went ok. With perfect limit.  I think we should just relax and symptoms willclear
As i said we have different stories ,, hope the best for you
UPDATE:

Went back in yesterday to get my results from the tests I took last weekend.  As you know, from the tests I took 2 weeks ago, I had a bacterial infection in my mouth and was prescribed an antibiotic.

Results:
1.  White blood cell count:  Normal (which was strange to me considering they found a bacterial infection in my mouth).
2.  Diabetes/Blood Sugar Test:  Normal (Negative)
3.  Red Blood Cell Count:  A bit on the high side and high in iron, but doctor said that this is normal considering the lifestyle I live (body-builder=much more protein/red meat than the average person).
4.  Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Test:  POSITIVE

As all of you already know, I tested positive for the HepB Surface Antigen months back as well, where they didn't find any antibodies and all liver funcion tests came back completely normal.  Since this recent test that came back positive again, I have not taken another antibody or liver function test.  Doctor recommended to set up an appointment with an immunologist instead, which I will do as soon as I get my health insurance sorted out.  Until then, I am post-poning any more tests.  So far, 3 doctors (one urologist, one specialist in hepatitis, and one GP) cannot explain my test results.  None of them have ever seen a HepB surface antigen test come back positive with no antibodies for it and normal liver function tests.

Symptoms to date:
1.  Absolutely no classic symptoms of Hepatitis (jaundice, pain in abdomen, etc.)
2.  Lymph nodes in groin still tender (2 noticeable ones)
3.  Lymph nodes under armpits, although still there, don't feel as though they are as significant as before, but still get irritated/tender from time to time.
4.  Unusual sweating under arms with the slightest bit of physical activity (even walking; and even when it's not warm outside), along with occasional sweaty palms, although rare.
5.  Still have the white tongue, which they told me was not thrush after a swab test; instead a bacterial infection.  GP told me to give it a couple weeks to improve.  If not, they would test again and, if the bacteria was still there, put me on another antibiotic.
6.  Still a slight redness on scrotum.  It has gotten quite a bit better over the last several months as well as the itching from the anus.  Surprisingly, when I was on an antibiotic this past week, they didn't get any worse.  When I first got symptoms, the docs put me on antibiotics (after I already had a fungal infection on my scrotum), and they turned VERY red and it covered my entire scrotum.  This time, there was absolutely no change to what it has looked like the past couple months (I'm taking this as a good sign that my immune system (if it was, in fact, compromised in the first place is fighting back.....and winning).

Still don't know what to make of the test results.  I still think that the HepB test is mistaking another kind of virus for HepatitisB, but I'm no professional.  Regardless, the FACTS remain:  HepB Surface Antigen positive that HAD a viral load of 17,000,000 (I say 'HAD' because I did the viral load test 3 months ago, and I have no idea what it is now).  I will wait to see an immunologist to find more out.

This is all just very strange.  But like I said, I'm staying optimistic because the symptoms DO feel like the are slowly getting better (albeit VERY slowly), and all other blood work is coming back completely normal.  Hopefully the immunologist will have some answers for me, and this infection will rid itself from my body soon.

I will keep you guys updated.  Best wishes and prayers to all who are suffering.
We are still here waiting to help people like us
The same situation here.
Also suffer from
1 - significant weight loss.
2 - dry skin (continuous)
3 - a white tongue. And on both sides of it white growths (continuous)
4 - redness of the eye (continuous)
5 - fatigue in the body and there is no power
- Dizziness (ongoing)
- Arms hair grows to become the longest
Of course at the beginning of severe injury I was a cold and back pain and bone. And sweating, extreme
The problem began through unprotected sex. Symptoms began two days later, and now a full year
Every day I got new messages and new cases here and in other website, our number is getting bigger and together we could do something !

We are not alone ! I read some cases back from 1992 with no answers but with new technologies and better ways of communication between patients we can achieve a lot !

Ideas of what could cause our illness would be discussed in our group with ideas from patients in different countries so who see him self in the same category with us can join us in :

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436

is this group still active?
انا مهتم ياعمر بهذا الموضوع هل من الممكن الاتصال بك
There are many many in china, and many these people joind IM QQ groups
Hi Suse,
What is the latest news about this illness in China?

In UK and Europe, we read about HIV-like illness in China in the newspaper or website in 2011 and 2012, but since then, it seems there is no update about this illness?

I am very interested to find out more.
So I just saw this article about the HIV like virus and it is isn't HIV at all it is another virus that causes biochemical changes in the brain that makes you think you have HIV and you retest and retest. But you negative and you have a low CD4 with it. Also, lots of symptoms it is not a mutation of HIV and is NOT a new HIV it isn't HIV and it another virus.

see link:

mkh9
Guys anyone still around?
I am joining in too

Here's my story: (which starts by the first time ever I have any sexual encounter):
------------------------------------------------------
03/25 (with person A)
I had my first intercourse ever it was (unprotected oral sex/ no ejaculation)

04/08 (with person A)
(protected anal sex)

04/22 (with person B)
(protected anal sex + unprotected oral+ deep kissing)

04/23 Person B got sick

06/25 ELIZA came negative (Mine and person B's) (B's last possible exposure was on the 4th of March)

04/29 (person B)
deep kissing with cold sores on lips healing
------------------------

my tests :
05/12 ELIZA negative
06/24 ELIZA negative
HBV/HCV negative
tested negative for the other STDs
----------------------------------

My symptoms (started after 04/22)
:
+an outbreak of cold sores on lips (the first time)
+one swollen tonsil
04/28:
+first night sweat

then symptoms showed one by one until this day 05/31 (something new every now and then)
in order:
+diarrhea
+cold sores healed (after 12 days)
+tonsil: back to normal
+night sweats come and go
+severity of fatigue increasing
+random flashes of pain in my (knee) that come and go for a day
+the most sever fatigue (lasted for 3-4 days)
+decreased appetite (no weight loss at all)
+episodes of dry mouth
+kinda looser (than usual) stool
+folliculitis on scalp/ arms/ chest/ stomach
+frequent flatulence
+gingivitis
+joint and muscle pains
+tenderness in lower back in one point only
+mild pain in my armpit when I move my arm
+a weird thing happened to my skin:
out of nowhere, the skin of the back of my hand started to turn red (a little bit itchy) then it got bigger a bit then stopped and disappeared after 40 mins
then I took a shower immediately - and the same thing showed on my neck, back shoulder, stomach then it disappeared in almost 40 mins as well. Hives maybe

in conclusion:
I live a healthy life anyway with low level of stress
90% of the symptoms are completely new to me (never got these before)
Now, I just feel different (physically, mentally and emotionally)
It feels like my blood got poisoned or smth.
------------------------------

recently (my symptoms):
mild fatigue, swollen lymph nodes all over my neck, shortness of breath, pink eyes, the first (and worst) tonsillitis (for two weeks), wounds are taking forever to heal, numbness in tongue,insomnia, the rash of (pimples/acne/folliculitis) is still there...
------------------------------
I almost got myself CBC tested every week since i thought i had "HIV"
at some point my platelet count was falling rapidly till it reached 115 and that was when I got this sever sore throat (tonsillitis).

Lymphocytes (absolute and relative),monocytes and WBC where so so high. (compared to the normal range)

RBC high (which explains the shortness of breath i had)

My last two blood tests shows an abnormal jump in my liver enzymes for no reason and kept rising.

Mild swelling of the spleen (Ultrasound)
------------------------------

Medicines I used : (in order)
Doxycycline (10 day) for acne (not the slightest improvement)
Amoxicillin (2 tablets/day for 5 day) for my sore throat (it was getting worse)
Penicillin ( 3 tablets/day for 8 day)
-------------------------

i haven't finished the course of Penicillin yet but there is a very good improvement in my throat today (and in my total heath) like:
the folliculitis/acne rash started to heal
I stared to manage to sleep some extra hours
my breath started to go back to normal.

I am not sure whether this is because of the antibiotics or I'm going in the asymptomatic phase now...
I'm gonna discuss extending my antibiotics course with my doctor
----------------------------------------

What really bugs me is that when i talk about the idea HIV negative AIDS people start to make fun of me and tell me that this is all normal symptoms and probably stress/ anxiety related...

What a coincidence that people get "stressed" and have "anxiety" right after they have sex. and that "stress" is causing the same interesting combination of symptoms in all of these people in a consistent way...
--------------------
I have same problem. My platelet drop very quickly. Has your platelet back to normal?
Hey!

Is anyone still here around? Could somebody post a link to the webpage where it is said that the chinese mysterious HIV-like illness will go away in some years? And that it´snot contagious anymore in 2-3 years? It would be very useful information for me!

My story is that I got ll 2 days after sexual encounter. It was a potected one, but as I got ill, I´m not so sure if the condom worked out properly (but I´m sure it didn´t break).

But anyway. 2 days after this encounter I got seriously ill. First it hit me like a train, I felt really weak and there was definitely something very wrong with me. No fever thou. The next day I got terrible runny nose which lasted a month.

After a week of the encounter I developed fever which went on and off (was worse in the evenings), rash on my face (still here), terrible night sweats, diarrhea (still here, not diarrhea exactly, but it´s not like it used be before), bleeding gums, nausea, loss of appetite (still here), abdominal pain (still here), back pain (still here), joint and muscle pain (better but still here). All togehter I was terribly ill a month.

But the worst is just the weird feeling on my head which is there ALL THE TIME. It´s a mixture of dizziness, headache and feeling lightheaded. I can´t really describe it properly but it gives me feeling that there is something wrong with me.

I have been suffering like that the whole year. I don´t have the energy I used to have before, the first half of the year I couldn´t even work. No it is very very slowly but getting better a bit.....

Of course I was sure it is HIV. I guess during the year, I have done 20 Elisa antibody tests - all negative, also three viral load tests for HIV 1 and HIV2 - also negative. So I believe HIV is not my prpblem.

Also I did tests for hepatites B and C, epstein barr et - all negative. All pother STDs as well - everything OK with me.

So I´m very worried about my symptoms and would like to know if somebody else here feels anything like I described? Staring from the strange sensation inside the head which is very irritating and doesn´t let me concentrate nor do my work.

Thank you!

Hello, the way you describe your head symptoms are very similar to the ones I experienced for over 2 years. Constant state of dizziness and imbalance, headaches and lightheaded. I have other symptoms such as rectal itching, low testosterone, and chest pain/shortness of breath. The only thing that helps my dizziness is if I really improve my diet. I've been to a lot of doctors and no one has been able to diagnose much of anything.
I'm exp. similar things just as you.. my symptoms started within few hours and I'm still not sure what's happening with me. Do you have white tongue?
Hi Raven,
I do remember you from the other site. I wanted to mention regarding the Hepatitis B results that the Hep B surface antigen it means you were infected with it or had the vaccine But your results were negative at 5 weeks for the antibodies for HBsAB and HBcAB so you either didn't produce the antibody yet due to the test being too soon and it may come out later. So I would retest at about 2 months from now to see if these antibodies come up and at 6 months.

The lymph nodes in the groin have to be bigger than pea size to be positive so the doctor is right about that.

Don't know about the sweating, could be stress/anxiety or hormonal or something else.  Also, the thyroid being too high or low. You may want to get a TSH done especially if you have been tired or hyper.

The fungal issue you may have re-exposed yourself to it since it went away. That is quite common. If the anti-fungal cream doesn't work get one with terbinafine in it. the fungi are getting resistant to the OTC medications. Also, keep the area dry, hands off and wash your hands any timey you touch the area. Change under wear frequently and towels etc. Fungi like wetness.

good luck!
mkh9
Been experiencing very similar symptoms for well over 2 years. Most recently the past 6 months I have lost 25 lbs and pretty much bedridden. I have had a total of 2 Elisa HIV1/O/2 and 1 HIV RNA Qualitative test since December 2015 all negative. The last one was HIV1,2 ab ag done at the Mayo Clinic last week 4/20/16. I have swollen lymph nodes, extreme fatigue weight loss pain in my hands and feet. I am freaking out! They eep asking me why I am obsessing on HIV but the symptoms  are concerning!!! My last possible exposure was well over a decade ago!  I have taken 5 HIV tests since 2003 all have been HIV 1/2 so I am being told tat these tests are over 99% accurate. I am freaking out still. Can't work. Family is very concerned.
Ok so I came across this post and thought it sounded alot like what I have been experiencing. I have had I don't know how many hiv tests done. But something is just not RIGHT. I am apparently negative for HIV, my exposure was well over 5 months ago, and here in the US the standard window period is 3. I have so many symptoms I don't know where to begin, but the most concerning to me right now is multiple white spots in my mouth and I'm not talking little tiny spots that go away I'm talking one huge mouth ulcer that has been there since a month after my exposure, so 4 months. The rest of my mouth is inflamed and has what seem to be worts or something of that nature. I now have just developed a dry cough and my throat is always sore. Hurts to swallow but doesn't feel like strep that's for sure. Any new news on this new HIV like illness from China? I need all the help I can get. My doctors think I'm crazy. I know I'm not.
Hello guys . My incident started 7 yrs ago during high risk sex exposure of which the guy tampered with the condom. I have had symptoms which I believe it's hiv. I have tested a lot of times but all are negative . I have passed the unkwown virus to family members unintentionally . The virus happens to be passed through saliva and sweat. 7 years now I have fallen terribly sick , I feel very weak and I am not able to walk. I have been to all hospitals taken almost every test and everything happens to be ok . All the doctors send me home and say am depressed . I have been onto antidepressants but I known I have hiv which is undetected and I can't get medicine on condition I must be hiv positive.Please guys help
I don't know if this HIV-Like Virus in China has spread everywhere but it has spread around the world. See link

You can click on the link that starts with New Hiv-like virus in China...at the top usually. It is a non-STD that spreads through kissing etc. and can spread to family.  But may go away in a couple of years. Anti-inflammatory herbs in China have worked so maybe anti-inflammatory pills or herbs here in the U.S. or seeing an integrative medicine doctor can help. Just an idea.

mkh9
It does cause anxiety, depression as well, that doesn't mean you don't have a lot of symptoms. So read the whole article.
mkh9
Thanks for the information . I really appreciate and I have goggled the hiv like virus in china and it seems like it's the same disease . But it's strange because it's been 7yrs now and it's getting very worse and weak too. It's has got all the symptoms of hiv but all the tests are negative. Do you know how I can get the herbals medicine , please help me out am going crazy
It's strange because I have seeked help from diviners and prophets and they say it's hiv I got . Yes it's hiv which is not detected on blood and this disease doesn't have any antibodies . No method of blood can diagnose this disease. We are getting worse each an every day and don't get the chance to be treated since the doctors treat patients with positive hiv test. Please help me guys
No It is not HIV. But, it could be this HIV-like disease that spread from China. Maybe a Chinese herbal medicine doctor or a integrative medicine doctor. It depends on where you live.The article doesn't specify which herbs. Maybe you can find out from the author of the article. If I find anything more concrete on treatment I will let you know for sure.
mkh9
Thanks mkh9 for the information.
I personally thought it was hepatitis c since I had the antibodies but the doctors said no you don't have hepatitis c but there is proof that you have been exposed to it. About the positive tuberculin test the doctor said that it was not active. Right now am lost, every symptom I have is for hiv . I have had the wasting syndrome 10% body weight, a period of more than 30days weakness , diarhorrea, vomiting , nausea, extreme tiredness in the body and pain in the legs I can't even walk. But all the tests for hiv are negative . I have undetected hiv  and I can't be treated since I am not hiv positive. Am dealing with unkwown virus similar to hiv . Please help me guys . This unkwown virus is not detected by any means of blood test .
Do you have any yellowing of the whites of your eyes or skin? Some of those symptoms are of acute Hepatitis. Yes I get that the TB is not active but that you won't get it unless you get run down. So that is the trouble. You can choose to take INH to prevent getting it or most people don't get it. So that is debatable. I'm more concerned about the other symptoms. Maybe you should talk to an infectious disease doctor. Do you have your results of your hep C test? Did they say it was in the chronic stage or do you know? Still it can take months to years to get the symptoms.
You should also get your liver enzymes tested. That would tell how your liver is doing.

These are symptoms of Hepatitis:

nausea or vomiting
    pain in your stomach
    joint or muscle pain
    abnormalities in urine or bowel    movements
    a yellowing in your eyes or skin

You may be at the stage you need treatment and that may be your problem.

regards,
mkh9
Also fatigue. They may do an ultrasound or liver biopsy if necessary. It depends on if they think you have liver problems from it. I would follow up on that and forget HIV.
mkh9
Thanks for the information . Am living in Norway and hope that I will get help
A little bit of more information from my situation . When I do blood tests hiv is always negative, but I have antibodies from hepatitis c and tuberculin tests on the skin is positive. This is a very strange disease please help us it's spreading each an every minute
Virgini44
The Hep C is something to take care of . There is new treatment for it. Eventually it can cause liver problems. But the new treatment may or may not be paid for by your insurance. It needs to be typed at to what type and then they give you treatment. The new treatment isn't too bad and short duration. The older treatment is harsh and doesn't work for all types. So you really need to look into that. It is a chronic problem that will cause problems over time. It can be transmitted sexually but usually rough sex or multiple sex partners, so if your partner or spouse has unprotected sex you can transmit it. So that person(s) needs to get tested as well. But  also bleeding gums or any blood exchange can do it.  Also, sharing needles, it can be spread through child birth (rarely),  and getting a transfusion before 1992.
You can tell if there has been any liver damage yet by checking your liver enzymes. These would also be raised though by taking a whole lot of Tylenol
or drinking a lot of alcohol. If you don't do either then it could be due to the Hep C virus.
mkh9
Virgni44, Regarding the TB skin test. If you had the BCG vaccine the TB skin test will be positive. If not then you may have been exposed to TB but have no symptoms. Most people that get exposed to TB won't have symptoms until they get their immunity lowered. But when they do get older or lowered immunity you can then get active TB. I don't know what country you are from? If you can get the quantiferon gold TB test it will show if you have active TB or not. If not they may want to get you an xray if you have a positive Xray they could give you INH (Isoniazid) to knock out the dormant strain you have as a prophylactic measure.
mkh9
Mkh9
I replied to the post where you wrote for me about the hiv negative aids in china. Please have a look at it
Okay see above.
Hei , mkh9
I have been to an infectious disease doctor and got tested for hepatitis c but he said that I have been exposed to it and it's no longer active that means I don't have hepatitis c . We are living in a strange world with many diseases around us . Most of the problems comes comes unprotected sex . As in my case my the stupid guy tampered with the condom and I didn't know. I just have to live with consequences and regrets , my whole life is destroyed , I can't have a family and kids and I also destroyed others life's just by a stupid sex encounter . Abstinence is the key guys , I would rather you masturbate and never be infected with stds. I think this must be the hiv negative aids. Which no one dares to talk about it since it's very rare . And it spreads very fast once a family member has got it it spreads to the whole family and friends. It's the new aids. I would rather deal with hiv because it's only infects you . I am only wishing it was hiv it's much better to deal with. All doctors can't explain why I got so many symptoms and yet I test negative. They think am depressed and I have been on antidepressant . I have had of aids where people have aids without hiv . I think am in this situation . And we can't get any medicine since we are not hiv positive. And the world is billions of people living I don't think they will ever come to know of this unkwown virus which can't be tested by all methods of blood. Maybe it will take a long time. As for me and others it's just living hopeless and waiting for our deaths . It's a pity . There are dangerous people out there who are out to infect others. I wish I can turn back the hands of time but it's not possible. We only got one live to live so take care guys
Hi, just got back and saw your post. Yeah so you probably fought off the virus and are no longer positive for it. That is very good news. As for the other problems maybe you have the HIV-like virus but I wonder if you have something else because of the nausea etc. Does it come on at night or all the time. Does stress trigger it? Any thing like that? Any fever?.
mkh9
Refer to unknownstd.freeforum.

You are not alone
I have all same symptoms for 6 years please email me
Mkh9
Thanks for the reply, maybe it's the hiv like disease in china and not many know about it thus getting help is not so easy
Nausea , diarhorrea , headaches I get all the time . It's all the symptoms of hiv . All the signs and symptoms except from the blood tests that are negative