Heath
Does sore thorat cause meningitis?
No.
meningitis is caused by either a virus or a bateria a sore throat is not necessarilly one of the symptoms....if u have meningitis u wouldnt be able to use the comp its a severe illness the signs to look for first would be a stiff neck...and a migraine times 100 that never ends
Actually,when you get the disease not all the symptoms hit at the same time or even on the same day.Especially if you have septicemia first.
The onset of Meningitis can be very quick though.Our body reacts to infection with a severe inflammatory response.Once it enters the brain you will be able to feel that reaction with an intense burning in your head followed by immediate pressure within your skull.The burning I could feel for well over an hour and the pressure within my skull was intense.
Also both legs get very stiff.Especially the calves.If your leg was to be lifted and bent you could feel it tug at the back of your head.
Beware of Sinus infection and ear infection.