Infectious Diseases Community
Help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Help.

So i have been having extremely bad pain in the lower part of my stomach underneath my belly botton cramps but horrible cramps its been 4 days in a row at night and morning is when it gets horrible , so i went to the hospital and the ran blood test on me amd the urine test it came out positive  of pregnancy , but once they did the ultra sound they did n out find anything there so they told me i was not pregnant that it was just a bladder infection or urine infection but ive had urine infections before and what i feel is nothing how i felt when i had the urine infeccctiom im not sure if its my apendex that  needs to be removed ?
Do you have a fever? Is the pain on the lower right side?  Does it hurt when you press the lower right side about two inches below the belly button? Is so it is quite possible that it is the appendix. Did you have a complete blood count? If so usually your white blood cell count is high. But it can be high with a urinary tract infection as well. You can also have nausea, vomiting, and decreased appetite. If you have all these symptoms it is possibly an appenidicitis. A CT scan is more accurate in determination of a appendicitis than an ultrasound although the ultrasound can pick them up too.

The other thought is Pelvic inflammatory disease or PID.  And there are other things we can discuss.
mkh9