Infectious Diseases Community
Hiv

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Hiv

Thanks to the Dr who answered my earlier question your advice is helpful and has sustained me throughout this difficult period this a good forum and it supports give advice.

My exposure was on the 31 October 2011 went for an HIV rapid test on the 28 November 2011 to check if I was infected but it too early I went for another rapid HIV test on the 6 February 2012 so what I want to know is if the test is conclusive  at this point or shall I go for another one at 6 months. The test I did on the 6Feb2011 it was after more than 90 DAYS post exposure is it conclusive NEGATIVE. I still feel burning in my body.

Thanks Dr

MOP