Infectious Diseases Community
I Think it's Springtails & the Flying Gnat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

I first thought I had bird mites. Since studying further and input from others, I believe I have Springtails. They are clear, see-through, even when under a microscope.

Check out this study of 20 people diagnosed with Delusional Parasitosis. 18 were proven to have Springtails but the lab scientists could not see them under the microscope until they stained the samples.

http://www.headlice.org/report/research/jnyes.pdf

I will not be surprised if is discovered that all who are suffering "Morgellons" actually have Springtail infestations.

The US and worldwide companies are selling these things in bulk to be sprayed on crops as "natural" pesticides. To eat other pests.  Google Springtails as Pesticides and you will find some guy who has written a whole book on the benefits of it. I wrote to him and of course he responded that these things do not infest humans. I sooooo want to hug him.

What I have used to get them out of clothes is washing soda (sodium carbonate) not bicarbonate = half a cup in each load, soaked for half an hour first before starting the cycle.

These bastards can live in below freezing temperatures, so I put my shoes in the oven on low for ten minutes every time I wear them.

I have burned sulphur in my house with it sealed four times and my car.

I have bought a demudifier and dried out the bathroom over a full week running it.

I take Albendazole twice a day 5mls.

I only have some nodules left on my right foot and am getting these cut out as I believe they hide eggs from topicals and internal treatments. Any old nest with a palpable lump under the skin needs to be cut out. If you tell you doc it has been there for over six months and you are worried it is cancer, they are obliged to take it out.

I have also seen the little black fly.

I am now using Pine Gum Turpentine on my feet which is clearing up the surface lesions completely. I brush it on with a pastry brush twice a day.

Yesterday I took castor oil to clean out any film in my gut. That was fun, but not too bad taken with grapefruit juice and holding my nose.

Today I took my first teaspoon of Gum Turpentine on 3 sugar cubes. Said to kill biofilm systemically, fungus and parasites.  I am going to hit myself with it for all these reason. I never want this back.

I am in Australia. I got this four years ago from a house I visited that was never cleaned and frequented by wild birds and the guttering was full of leaf mulch. Trees touched the house.

I think it takes a full 18 months of both internal and topical treatment daily to kill everything and I think it is necessary to remove all nodules to get eggs hidden within and out of reach of blood supply and skin that absorbs topicals.

My old symptoms were the black specks in thousands and the sand-like grit which is white and shiny when I rubbed oil on. Needle pricks starting at 6pm. Also the plastic-like layer of film on my skin. If I picked a dome of it off there would always be an entry hole underneath.

Of couse every doctor thinks I am delusional. I have not had one of those delusions run across my face for over two years now. They are only on one foot and that is almost done. I hope to get two more nodules taken out tomorrow from the top of that foot.

My dog got this nightmare as well. He is on a daily small dose of Ivermectin which seems to keep them managed. If I stop it for a day or two, I get one off him when I hold him.

No questions really, I just wanted to share.

I think I have watched and read every entry on the net now to do with springtails, collembola and morg disease.

PS I think the 'fibres" are just threads the springtail drags into the skin to use as a cocoon. The ones that move actually have a springtail on one end of it, you just cant see it cos it is see-through.
Interesting story. I hope you clear this up. You may want to share it on the post called (invisible bugs not morgellons parasites or mites). I'm sure they would appreciate it.
mkh9