I need help
My name is Brown,i have some rashes on my two lap and i also have some rashes on my penis and it scratch me,please i need help on what to do
Hi!
What you have is probably intertrigo which is an inflammation (rash) appearing in the body folds like groin, back of knee, axilla etc. It can be red and raw-looking, and  may itch, ooze, and be sore. It can be a bacterial, viral or fungal infection. Please keep the area clean, dry and apply some topical antiseptics. OTC anti allergics will help. You can apply topical creams with zinc oxide and mild steroids and see if it helps. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals can be applied (Clotrimazole 1%, Miconazole nitrate 2%, Tolnaftate 1% and Butenafine hydrochloride 1%). Many OTC products containing these salts are available, your pharmacist can help. Try a combination of two and apply until the infection you see disappears. Other than that it can be an allergic reaction to something. Sweat dermatitis too is a possibility. For confirmed diagnosis please consult a skin specialist. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.