Infectious Diseases Community
LEFT SIDE OF CHEST IS HOT TO THE TOUCH,THE RIGHT SIDE IS COOL.INFECTION...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

LEFT SIDE OF CHEST IS HOT TO THE TOUCH,THE RIGHT SIDE IS COOL.INFECTION?WHERE?

MY FATHER HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR A COUPLE DAYS NOW.IT IS OBVIOUS HE HAS AN INFECTION SOMEWHERE.HIS PULSE HEART RATE & BLOOD PRESSURE IS VERY HIGH.HE HAS A FEVER.PAIN IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS STOMACH.HE IS BREATHING OXYGEN.HE IS VERY CLAMY & SWEATY.HE HAS HAD ALOT OF TEST DONE.HIS HEART IS FINE.THERE IS ALOT MORE,I JUST WANTED TO GIVE THE BASIS OF THE SITUATION.I AM A CNA SO IM AWARE OF ALOT.  MY QUESTION IS THE LEFT SIDE OF HIS CHEST IS HOT TO THE TOUCH(KINDA FEVERISH LIKE)& THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS CHEST IS COOL TO THE TOUCH.WHY?WHAT COULD THIS BE?I WOULD APPRICIATE IF ANYBODY COULD POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH THIS.I TRYED TO DO SOME RESEARCH MYSELF & CAME TO DEAD ENDS EVERY TIME.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!