Infectious Diseases Community
MMR blood titer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MMR blood titer

My recent MMR blood titer came back HIGH.
I have been immunized for these diseases. Several times.
Now the ISR level is High, indicating by the interpretation recent/past disease/exposure.
i don't have symptoms of mumps or rubeola currently nor did have these diseases in the past, only immunizations.
How can I int3erpret these results?
Hi there,
It seems you have got done the MMR titer test. This test measures your Measles/Rubeola, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) IgG antibody titer levels. The MMR Titer Test is a test used to confirm immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella. Positive results indicate that you have developed antibodies in your body which are sufficient to be considered immune to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella according to accepted international standards. MMR Titer Test results are usually interpreted as IgG titres.It may be possible that these values are high since you have been immunized for these diseases. It is best to discuss your doubts and concerns with a local healthcare provider. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and best regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank