Infectious Diseases Community
Meds and hiv/hypc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease

Meds and hiv/hypc

I see rich people getting there meds free and I cant get anything for him and I am low income. What to do?? His antibodies are startimng to turn against him and he has had a fever for a week and still goers to work. Anyone have an suggestion for me??
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Aside from fever, what other symptoms are present? Your friend needs to rest and be treated if he has fever. You can ask  recommendation from his attending physician and referral to a local organization who can help with the medicines. There is a forum here at Medhelp that may also help: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV--Living-With/show/97  ;
Take care and do keep us posted.