Infectious Diseases Community
More pain added to my existing
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

More pain added to my existing

I'm not sure what it is fungus or bacteria but I do know something's crawling all over me,.. It's gotten worse,.. First I didn't know what was wrong with me, this started August or September of last year about a month or two after moving into this two unit apartment. About 15 or 20 minutes after taking my pain medication I noticed this HORRIBLE feeling that I NEVER felt before and I've been taking pain medicine for years and it's never cause my body to feeling like this strange chill or tingling all over. It's gotten so much worse that it cause the pain I suffer to get 10 times worse before it would release enough pain so I can tolerate, but then I honestly don't believe that's what I'm feeling, I know,..how can I not know, but the truth is I honestly don't because the spinal pain I feel everyday with both my spine and legs hurt so much, now I have this painful tingling all over hurts too specially the times I feel that ALL DAY to the point I can't do anything but just lay there,.. Does anyone's know why I'm going through this? has anyone felt this way,.. Please help
I don't see that it is infectious. Do you have a fever, or neck pain that is new? Hard to breathe?  Maybe your meds are starting to give you a reaction? Have you discussed this with the doctor who prescribed the pain pills? Nerve pain can make you feel the crawling or tingling feeling. Perhaps you should see a neurologist if you haven't yet.
mkh9
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank