Naegleria fowleri in Canada?

So I used some Montreal municipal tap water to clear my sinuses out on Monday (it's Friday now) and am now completely preoccupied with worrying about whether I have Naegleria fowleri or not. So, is it possible that there would be any in Montreal tap water? The temperature at this time of year is around -5 degrees C most of the time, but it does get a bit hot in the summer (I'm not sure what the water temperature of the surrounding water usually is). I can taste that the water is chlorinated also, but I read somewhere that this doesn't necessarily stop them. Anyway, I know it is unreasonable to be worried about this, but if anyone could let me know, that would be great!

Thanks!
How are you? Are there symptoms present? Naegleria fowleri is a heat-loving ameba that grows best at higher temperatures up to 46°C. While it is found naturally in warm freshwater environments such as lakes and rivers, naturally hot water such as hot springs or poorly maintained or minimally chlorinated swimming pools, water heaters and soil, infection is rare  (ref: http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/infection-sources.html)
This organism causes the disease primary amebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), which usually progresses rapidly. Try not to worry especially if no symptoms are observed after exposure. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi, thanks - it has been 10 days.  I honestly have been having a lot of anxiety and have recently been feeling really fatigued.  I feel a bit warm now and maybe have a fever.  The water in Montreal is ozonated and chlorinated and never gets up to 46 degrees. I know you said try not to worry, but I am quite worried.  What do you think?