Please Anyone Help...
I have persistent muscle back pain describe as sorepain with accompanying pain in the chest during deep inhalation... I have high Lymphocyte count and low neutrophil... Is it something very serious? I need great opinion and advice... What type of virus could this be? please help.
Hi!
A low neutrophil and high lymphocyte count can be due to viral infections, autoimmune diseases and leukemias. Hence, you need tests to rule out these possibilities. Viral infection can be any type from common flu to EBV infection. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
I appreciate your response. As for now I'm feeling fine the pain has subsided but when in times of stress it  recurs but not as worst as before? I'm scared of test  Dr. as for now Im taking anti anxiety and antidepressant meds it reall helps... I hope and pray I will be fine.