Infectious Diseases Community
Please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Please help

Hi everyone I'm 14 and I've been finger couple time and had sex. But every time after I pee in Virginia hurts a lot I mean alot I cry sometimes I cry and it also burns. Can someone please help. I'm scared to tell me mom because I don't know how will she react
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
The exact cause of burning in the vagina after sex can be determined only after complete evaluation. Dry vagina, lack of lubrication, rough sex are few common causes. Condoms can sometimes cause allergies in the vagina leading to burning sensation. Any infection or inflammation of the vagina can cause burning sensation in the vagina.Urinary tract infections are common after sexual act. Drink plenty of water to flush out the bacteria. If the symptoms are severe seek medical help. Do write to us again.
Best luck and regards!