Infectious Diseases Community
Red Bumps on head of penis w/ Picture!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Red Bumps on head of penis w/ Picture!

6618637?1296938393
Well first off I'm 20 years old and I've been with the same girl for about 4 years now, and for the first 2 years we always practiced safe sex, then we started to have unprotected sex, and its been that way ever since. I've had this problem for a while now, but was just to afraid to actually find out whats wrong with me. First it started with a couple small red bumps and now I have several red spots (some are raised) on the bottom of my penis head. It is very obvious and extremely uncomfortable to think about. It does not hurt at all, its just the fact that it's there that bothers me... Also, something I'm extremely worried about is that supposedly my girlfriends father has Hepatitis C and I didn't know if there would be any connection with the two...This would obviously be the worst case scenario and I honestly don't know how I would live my life If I somehow contracted Hepatitis C.Like I said above, I'm extremely sensitive when thinking about going to the Doctors...I know its probably the best thing, But I was hoping someone here could help me out.

The picture doesn't really capture how dark and noticeable the spots really are because of the lighting.

But please someone help me out!!!
bump...