Scalp weeping
I used just for men auto stop, to get the grey out on the sides of my head. Today I have some clear oozing. What should I do
Hi!
You have a severe allergic reaction to the dye. This is usually due to PPD OR ParaPhenyleneDiamine. Take any OTC antiallergic such as Benadryl. Wash hair and scalp thoroughly with a mild shampoo and 2% hydrogen peroxide solution. Compress the hair and scalp with potassium permanganate in a 1:5000 dilution, to completely oxidize the PPD. A wet dressing of olive oil and lime may be used. Corticosteroid cream can also be applied. You can also apply a cold compress for the swelling. Also consult your doctor immediately regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.