Infectious Diseases Community
Special type of *Oral Sex* disease Possibility!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Hi there,

I am very worried and was wondering if I had catched anything such as any sexual transmitted diseases. Earlier tonight, I had engaged in sexual activities with a female I hardly knew.

Let's say IF the girl were to be sexually infected:

I wore a condom, and put my penis inside her vagina for a short intercourse, half way I pulled it out and asked her to give me a foot job on my penis with the same condom still on. Then midway as she was doing it, I grabbed her foot and licked and sucked them as well.

So the condom basically had gone inside the vagina, then her foot had touched the condom right after, then following that I licked and sucked on her foot.

Will this end up, in any way, being similar to the risk of having given her unprotected oral sex on her vagina?

Please kindly advise! I need some professional advice, such as the possible risks, what I should look into, and solutions, etc.

Thanks so much I REALLY appreciate your help!!

Andy
And also...

Although I had a condom on, while I was going in and out of her vagina with my penis, do you think any germs might of gone on my pubic hair? Then when we finished, I removed the condom and did some cleaning with some napkins, do you think that would spread the germs on my pubic hair on to the napkin and into the opening area of my penis where I urinate? or when I wore my pants back, the germs on the hair will spread to my underwear and ultimately reach the opening of my penis again. Is this possible and does it carry at sort of risks?