Infectious Diseases Community
Std

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Std

I had protected ******** from transexual for five minutes .. I stopped her and wear one more just thinking of unusual .. Then I inserted in her anal are and I ejaculated in 40 sec in condom . I m worried ! She showed her medical report updated from last month she was negative in everything please leave few comments I m scared still
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Condoms when used consistently and correctly are very effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV and STIs. If you are so nervous and stressed you may take up HIV testing. A person infected with HIV may l become infectious within a day or so but  it is desirable to wait for some time to take up an HIV test to produce an accurate result. Usually HIV antibody test is recommended by most doctors. The HIV antibody test looks for antibodies to the virus in a person's blood. These antibodies mat take 6 weeks to 3 months to develop. And in few cases 6 months. If you have got tested within 3 months of the exposure you may need repeat testing since your antibodies may not have developed. These 3 months are known as the window period. You may need testing again at 6 months, just to be extra sure. The manifestation of symptoms of HIV and AIDS vary, depending on the phase of infection. Most people may have no symptoms at all. While some people may develop a brief flu-like illness two to six weeks after becoming infected. Consult your health care provider and stop worrying.
Best of luck and regards
Thanks for your reply but I mentioned my scenario, I wear two condoms and this person just gave me ** and then I inserted in her anal and ejaculated in less than 60 seconds but I was all covered and no sign of condom broke. She also showed me her test it was all negative it was updated result till October . Am I at risk ? I m trying not think about it . thanks again