TOBRADEX and Systane Gel Drops (lubricant)
I am currently using TOBRADEX for Pink Eye and my eyes seem to be burning as though from being dry. Is it safe to use Systane Gel Drops while still using the TOBRADEX?? Please Give Any Knowledge Possible!
How are you? Tobradex contains a combination of tobramycin and dexamethasone which is usually indicated to treat bacterial infections and its associated  swelling. Side effects include burning, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, blurred vision, eyelid itching, eyelid swelling, or sensitivity to light. Take the eye drop as prescribed and do not use for prolonged periods of time. It is best that you discuss any side effect with your doctor for proper management. It is recommended that you do not use other eye drops or medications during treatment with Tobradex unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Take care and regards.