Infectious Diseases Community
Vaginal Flora immune system

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Vaginal Flora immune system

female flora down there?
I have been tested tons of times its not BV or thrush or sti, yet I still get burning and odor along with a irritating discharge that is itchy also.
I wonder if its like dermatitis or something like that.
The doc says she thinks my immune system is down and that its about Ph levels and flora being out of balance.
I have been for many months taking flora restore probiotics.
Have given up all sugars lost 20kgs go to the gym altho have stopped for a wee while following my hysterectomy.
Eat healthy drink tons of water.
I take fish oil, magnesium, a multi vitamin, extra vitamin C, cranberry sups, I also don't use any soaps down there wash my knickers in hot water only and follow the whole theory of using nothing that will irate like tight pants etc.
Im so fed up with this Any one here have any ideas?
Its been 4 years in totally of issues which led to the hyster, which after tons of testing gave no answers until the uterus went to the lab with fibroids cervicitis, and a infection between one ovarie and uterus that antibiotics' couldn't cure.
Was on antibiotics dozens of times over 4 years as blood tests said infection and the pain told them where it was but no cultures ever said what kind of infection.
So they removed it all found the issues but still couldn't after the uterus went to the lab work out what bacteria was causing it.
I have been tested for thyroid, diabetes hormone levels liver kidneys and all of the normal blood tests they all come back fine.
I Just want to feel normal again so if anyone has any idea what I can change to get my life back let back let me know.
sounds like a yeast infection