Infectious Diseases Community
Vaginal Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Vaginal Question

I don't know where to post this because the categories are a bit tough to choose from. I'm new to this site but I need some help. I had sex about a week ago and found out that it stings only when he penetrates me during sex. It's a stinging sensation like what you get if someone had scratched you and it dosnt hurt any other time. Not even when I urinate. But I've waited a couple of days now and it still only stings when he penetrates me. There isn't much pain really in the abdomen or anything but sometimes it feels like I've done sit-ups and hurts a little. Is this a sign of uti or bladder infection? I'm not exactly sure how to ask.
If u had sex without a condom it could be a std, and should post this question on the std community.
Also if its not an std, UTI and bladder infections are not considered infectious diseases.
It is considered normal for some women to feel pain during intercourse, and this might be the case with you.
You could talk to your man about this so that he understands you and so that both of you could take the proper steps to correct this.
I would suggest waiting 3 weeks and going to your primary doctor or a health clinic e.g. planned parenthood and talking to a health professional in person.
Thank you. I didn't post it to the stds because we both took tests before having sex and came out clean of stds. So we do not have to worry about that. And thanks for the help. I just don't understand why it only stings when he permit rates me and it feels like I've done sit ups. Although I do exercise. Much appreciated.
Sorry this is something that i would not be able to help much with.
It could be anything from something dangerous to something simple. Only a professional is authorize to say.
But, like i said before. It is normal in some women to feel pain during sex and even after sex, there are specialist who could help in this area. They could talk to you and your man, seperately or together according to your preferance, on how to have sex so that it could be adjusted to your comfort and or pleasure.
I am confident your situation regarding this will improve.