Very Worried
Can someone help?, four weeks ago I had protected sex with an HIV positive person and my lymph nodes had swollen, I started PEP 8 Hrs after because some pre-*** got in my mouth and it may have been on the condom, the guy said he undectable and he cant pass it along, I took a an oraquick at the 30 day mark which the first one was a weak positive and the second was negative, should I get a blood test?
An HIV infected person who is being treated for the HIV infection and who has a low or undetectable viral load can still be infectious.  You had protected sex so that is good and reduces your risk significantly if not down to no risk.  However, since you feel you are having some symptoms, it is best to get tested now and then again at 3 months.  If at 3 months you are negative, then you are definitely negative.  HIV anxiety can have a profound effect on a person's health so you want to make sure that this is a case of HIV anxiety and not a true infection.  

Hopefully this has helped you.  
I agree with JGF that to rule out HIV infection, an initial HIV test now and a repeat test after 3 months should be done to ease any anxiety or worry. The second test is necessary since there is a window period of 3 months to be observed for the infection to be detected. Take care and do keep us posted.