Which Infections & Side Effects can occur, if (Intramuscular - Verorab) Rabies vaccine Shot is given in Vein of Arm?
I got my 1st non-bite post-exposure rabies vaccine shot of (Intramuscular - VeroRab) from a Experienced Doctor in (Arm - Intramuscule) on 29.01.2011, there was a littel pain. On 01.04.2011, due to some circumstances, I tend to take 2nd shot from a (Local Clinical lab worker), while taking 2nd shot, a sharp pain occur & the lab worker told me to put the cotton alcohal swab on injection site. Now I realized that If he had mistakenly given the Intramuscular Shot in Arm Vein, I forget to check the cotton swab for blood stain.

Symptoms occurs, dry mouth, headache, tingling in throat lymph nodes & pain in arm & feet.