Worried and paranoid about hiv
I got tested for hiv. at 2 and 12 week since my first and last Sexual Experience. It was all negative. Should i still be worried if i have it?

Im experiencing cough and colds right now, Im at my 18th week now.

Is it true that Flu Vaccine affects the result of the test? i got the flu vaccine at 5th week.

Please answer. Thank you
Hi!
Ideally a HIV antibody test should be done within a month of exposure (negative in your case).   Almost everyone who is infected will have a positive antibody test within 3 months. Hence it should be repeated after 3 months (negative in your case). Last test should be done at 6 months for slow antibody developers. If this is negative HIV is ruled out. So yes, though the chances of test being positive at 6 months are very less, do go for that to completely rule out the disease.
A flu shot can give a positive HIV ELISA test, so since you have been negative, your test has not been affected.
Hope this helps. Take care!