Infectious Diseases Community
Yellowish green discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Yellowish green discharge

I am expericing some yellowish green discharge with a funny smell, it is also watery, what could it be?
Hello MJ4954, please go to the doctor.  Did you have an injury?  I dropped a tailgate on my foot last year and the infection turned into MRSA.  My dogs kept smelling and wanting to clean the infection in my foot.  I went to my primary physician and was immediately sent to an orthopedic surgeon and was slapped in the hospital for four day.  Be proactive with your health!

Not saying that it's MRSA, just sounds like it could be though.  And, you don't want to play around with it if it were MRSA, you can loose body parts!

Keep me posted.

Leslie