bitten by a drunk
i got bit on my noise by a drunk guy when he attack me and took a chunk out of it and broke skin bad can i get any diseases from him doing this .. i was told he has hep.c.  and tell what else he has what should i do my girlfriend is going to have my baby so we are scared we need answers before this end our relationship please HELP US..
How are you? Human bites can indeed be dangerous because of the types of bacteria and viruses contained in the human mouth. This may cause infection as well as other diseases that can be transmitted with the presence of break in the skin such as hepatitis B and C virus, syphilis, etc. It is recommended that immediate medical attention be sought for proper evaluation. Medical history of the other person is also important consideration. With regards to your baby, if conception occurred prior to the bite, then it is unlikely that the disease will be transmitted  to the baby. Take care and do keep us posted.