Infectious Diseases Community
bump on finger? Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

bump on finger? Help!

Yesterday I got this bump on my middle finger that looks kind of like a pimple and feels like a splinter.  It is red and sore. I was able to pop it like a pimple and white and clear puss and blood came out. Today it has filled back up and I popped it a second time. I am kind of nervous that it may be a staff infection because I do some wrestling. I really don't have money to go to the doctor unless it is an emergency. Here is a picture of the bump hopefully someone here can let me know if it is something I should worry about

http://inlinethumb49.webshots.com/4208/2682297070103321111S500x500Q85.jpg

I do not have any other symptoms other then this random bump that appeared on my finger.
it could be cyst or a staph pustule, either way you should go to the doc and spend the eighty dollars, it could be an abcess (abscess) due to infection you might need anti-biotics