Infectious Diseases Community
can trich turn in2 herpes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

can trich turn in2 herpes

I went to my health department  friday and got tested for an std because at first i thought i had a yest but after 2 weeks n it didnt go away i thought i would go n let my doctor give me something for it so i took an std test just for h3ll of it and when my test came back i was told that i had trich my heart fell i never had an std be4 n i was so hurt by it i couldnt ask any questions that i need to know so now that its been a few days n im dealing with it i wanted to know 1.) Can trich turn in2 herpes if untreated or even after i get done with the metroidazole. 2.) i havent told the guy that gave it to me yet because im scared to tell him and because i cant get in touch with him. by him not knowing and him still having sex without a condom is can his trich turn in2 Hiv ?
If you have Trichomonas infection it cannot turn into HIV or Herpes. That is impossible.

The only possibility for the guy that gave you the disease to contract HIV is via unprotected sex with somebody who has it.

I recommend you talking with him immediately, as he definitely needs to be treated, and secondly take the pills which the doc has prescribed you for the treatment of Trichomonas.

Hope you get better soon and everything will be resolved.
Regards, John.

Regards, John.