Infectious Diseases Community
dirty place

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

dirty place

so last night i went to a place that was very dirty and it was night and could not see i sat aroud with a friend of mine and had a cigarrete after we stood up we realized that the place was full of human shif and used up condoms... i dont know if i touched anything but iam
sure that everything was preatty dried up.
So in the case that i touched something funky and then smoked the cigarette and came in contact with my mouth does this exposes me to any dangers???
Tags: dirty, condom
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Did you experience any symptoms after that incident? Risk of gastrointestinal diseases and infection may be present. However, if these things have been there for long periods of time, the microorganisms may not be as infectious. Other factors such as the state of your  immune system and your  medical history are also important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.