h pylori help please
will my docter want to do a colon endoscope if i keep getting back up and i also have h pylori  
they did upper endoscope already and fined out that i have a ulcler and a hing hran   but i have very bad pain in my left side i also have gastritis and ibs  i just want to fined out want going on with my body i do not understand

hi..i used to have gastritis and h.phylori a few years back.i had endoscopy and found out i have h.phylori.my doctor prescribed me nexium(proton pump inhibitor)and 2 combination of antibiotics,clarithromycin and amoxixillin.and it works for me...now i`m healed for few years now and the infection didnt came back anymore...you can google it and you`ll see the right medicine for h.phylori...and to be sure better ask your doctor also.hope this helps you..god bless!