Infectious Diseases Community
herpes or pimples
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

herpes or pimples

a few months ago i started getting these little red bumps between where my legs and my buttocks meet, they don't have liquid inside and if i don't pick at them or try to pop them they go away over night. the ones that i did pick at left these dark scars. They don't itch or hurt and i find that i break out with them when i wear tight pants. i am sexually active but my partner doesn't have these or anything close. any ideas as to what these are?
Hi,
How are you? The skin lesions may be caused by irritation, allergic reaction or skin issues such as sweat dermatitis. These usually resolve on its own but may recur especially if you are always wearing tight pants. Also some organisms thrive well in moist or damp areas including your axilla and pelvic area. Keeping the area dry and using topical antiseptics may also help. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank