Infectious Diseases Community
hiv

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

hiv

español?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Medhelp has several HIV forums that may help including the International forum (espana) as well as  regular Medhelp forums for HIV ( Living with HIV and HIV Prevention)  Hope this helps. Take care and regards.
I had posted a post regarding my hiv concern a month ago.but it was been told a no risk activity but now i am showing all the ars symtoms (symptoms) such as very painfull swollen lyph nodes rashes on my shoulders arms which is recuring am also feeling very tierd please help me
Are you still wanting to talk to someone about HIV or about your condition in general? I can transfer your post to the regular HIV forum if you want to talk to them. If you want to talk about other infectious disease issues I can talk to you about that.
mkh9
Yes please help me on december i had an exposure protected sex with an sex worker but after removing the condom it had touched my testis skin which had some cuts.after that i had all the symptoms.now on the 60 days i had swallon nodes on neck and armpits   and also reccuring rashes and niddle pricking line pains in some part of the body.
You have very low risk of any STD's if at all. Were the cuts open cuts? But, you could get the 4th generation duo HIV test to rule it out if you wanted to. Also test for hepatitis B and C and syphillis (syphilis). Then you would be sure you had no exposure. I normally wouldn't say symphilis but since you are getting rashes you can rule that out too. It may not be from an STD. Sometime these things come up and it is a coincidence. I have seen it on here many many times.

If those are negative it may be more neurologic or something else not related. What do the rashes look like? Are they itchy or have a raised center? Where are the rashes located?
mkh9
Rashes are generally coming on my hands and shoulders it is little itchy it remain for some minutes and then disappears
Actually it was some tiny cuts which were not open it was little older may be 3 to 4 days older
Well, if they were not open where blood could enter you have no risk to anything with this incident. Have you had any exposures before this to anyone that would be risky like someone you don't know well? Some of your symptoms sound like secondary syphilis. But Syphilis rash is on the hands and feet not the shoulders. If no other exposures then can you think of anything like a virus or have you been hiking where you could have been bitten by a tick or something like that? Any fever or joint pain?
mkh9
Sir this was my first time i am having sex ...first time in my entire life i dont have any joint pains had had an fever which lasted for one day.now i am feeling like some one is hurting me with an needle from inside my body.
Well, it may be a virus but it could be a lot of things. Since you previously had swollen lymph nodes and have a rash and had a fever is does sound like an infection. I would see an infectious disease doctor. They may be able to take some tests and figure out what is going on.
mkh9