Infectious Diseases Community
invisible bugs (not morgellons) parasites or mites - dermo experts plea...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

invisible bugs (not morgellons) parasites or mites - dermo experts please help

i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria.

i know its from the hairdressers, within 10min of leaving i could feel them.
i thought they'd wash out. then i thought they were scabies.

then i called the hair salon to ask what they were, i got abused by
the receptionist and told he was on holidays.
i called back a week later, only to find out he had been fired - obviously for this problem~!

there is little to no symptoms other than being able to feel them all the time.
sometimes i get little pin ***** bites.

i tried everything, one thing that DOES at least wash loose ones down my body is Kerosene.
i found this out when i thought it was scabies, i used kero on my hair and guess what happened...
i ended up with 50 bites on my chest and about 30 on each lower leg/ankles.

whatever it is, KEROSENE will paralyze it long enough to move off my scalp.

heres something odd, a few days before the kero, i tried 'mineral turpentine' and it made them burrow into a frenzy and the sensation came back so strong,
it was exactly how bad it was the first day i was infected.

when i say i have used everything, i mean everything.. dont make me write a list of all available scabies treatments and home remedys.

this is not: scabies, morgellons, birdmites, contact dermatitis or the likes.
its contagious. people who have come to my house complain of being bitten,
they ask me if i have fleas. they seemed to notice i have a problem and disappear. this, by the way is all without me telling them i have a problem...

so, its not like they just think 'oh its in his head what a nutjob better drop him from the crew'.

they see the problem without me explaining.

the docs i have seen, sit infront of me scratching... all of them, all the time.
i have pointed it out, and im met with 'i'm always itchy, its the weather' or 'its because you are talking about it'.

i actually had to laugh at one, call them an idiot and told them to enjoy whatever it is they just got from me -they looked at my scalp (against my advice), with no gloves then started scratching at their arms like a flea bitten dog, within 2min they were constantly scratching at their head/scalp... and i ask her: so, let me ask you this: are you itchy at all right now? have a feeling of a hair on your face, or arm?
she firmly replied NO (while scratching).. still looking in here eyes i said 'dont like, i can see you scratching your hands right now'.
although not full vision, the human eye has almost 270 degree of sight.

i have lost so many friends. i haven't been able to work and i've spent all my savings on docs/dermos/treatments and obviously milk and bread.
i have nothing. no money. no friends left.

i know theres people who have had this problem and actually found out what it is,

but they dont come back and help others who have it. they just disappear out
into the world, obviously so happy they found a cure they couldnt care less about the community of people that supported them throughout their ordeal.
i will also add,

it gets all though your clothes, it seems bleach+borax, then 2hrs in the dryer + 3 weeks in a sealed bag will not kill them off.
after doing that, my dirty clothes actually feel cleaner??

if i get my clothes dry cleaned, they are 100% fine. (obviously still, i have the problem in my scalp so it comes back)

its not any detergents or allergy's.
wow im sorry i cant help you out, but i sure hope you find out what it is youre looking for. I cant believe how dumb some doctors are, its almost impossible to get an answer you need. Ive been from dr to dr to dr about a recurring problem and not 1 of them seems to know whats causing them. and it can be pretty expensive. I am a student and dont make a lot where I work so ive already maxed out my $200 prescriptions insurance plan w/ my work -_- and im sure its even more worse in the states! Please keep me posted. would love to know what this is! best of luck, Amanda :)
heyy i did some research lol did you rule out birdmites?

http://birdmites.org/
yes i think i can rule them out because i cant see any bugs and i would probably catch one if there was.
you need magnification to see them,,
i saw a dermotoligist and they have also ruled out scabies as there would be more than 5 or 10 bites on me considering i've had this problem for a year.

example: if i walk into a shop to buy some milk.. the person behind the counter will start scratching.

not just sometimes, but every single time.
can anyone help?

i would really just like to know a list of the possible parasites/micro-organisms it could be
this really does sound like what is going on with you. I got this from a website.

Bird Mite Infestation...

Who?...people with a bird's nest near the home, apartment dwellers with nesting pigeons, people with pets or other animals which are infested, farmers who raise chickens, people who obtain used furniture, carpet, clothing, etc, that has been infested. This can also include guests of hotels, office workers et al., when the buildings are inhabited by nesting birds.
What?...parasitic infestation from bird mites too small to be easily seen without magnification. Symptoms include pinprick bites, often intense itching with or without lesions, small reddened bumps, and a crawling sensation anywhere on the body; with increased activity at night. Some people label these the "creepy crawlies" or "nose ticklers". The intense itching and irritation on the skin is due to the mite's saliva. When a large area is covered with bites it will resemble a rash in appearance, and it is often mistaken for scabies.

Possible Bird Mite Infestation?
•Pinprick bites with or without lesions
•Frequently intense itching of the skin
•Vague sensation of crawling on the skin
•Bite marks and lesions that heal very slowly
•Increase of symptoms in certain areas of the home
•Increase of symptoms at night and in humid weather
•Physician suspects scabies but the treatment does not help
Where?...bird mites more commonly infest bedrooms and bathrooms, but will quickly infest the whole house. Mites will infest carpeting, bedding, upholstered furniture, clothing, etc. They hide in cracks, crevices and darkened areas in the home when not active. They tend to congregate where humans routinely are; such as near the computer, in automobiles, etc.

When?...bird mites are most active from dusk till dawn, but can be active at other times, especially when disturbed. Bird mites are very disruptive to our normal sleep pattern, causing many nights of lost sleep. They tend to be more active on damp, humid, overcast days and nights. Mites are less active during daylight hours, and they are less active on hot, dry, sunny days. Increased activity every seven days or so, when the new mites will mature. Mite activity also tends to increase around a full moon. Bird mite populations tend to peak in the late spring and summer, corresponding to an increase in the bird population and an increase in temperature and humidity levels.

Why?...bird mites are parasites they feed on living organisms; the female mite needs blood to reproduce. They are attracted to mammals by receptors for moisture, heat and CO2. They are aggressive and they often bite humans when their original food source has gone; as when the young birds leave the nest. They can quickly multiply into thousands, leaving the afflicted person with the feeling of being overwhelmed. Once a home is heavily infested, they are very difficult to fully eradicate.

Are you 100% certain that this is not it? You need magnifying to see them usually, it really sounds like this is your problem.

look....... i dont mean to be rude here but...

i know what it isn't.

i do NOT know what it is.

im getting fed up with people who just take random guesses.

why would people everywhere around me scratch, everywhere i go?

i cant see one with a microscope. cant see anything.

i know what i see,

and i know that theres people that notice that i cause them to scratch.
Possible Bird Mite Infestation? ----------
•Pinprick bites with or without lesions - NOT REALLY.
•Frequently intense itching of the skin - YES
•Vague sensation of crawling on the skin - NO. ITS EXTREME, AND VARIES.
•Bite marks and lesions that heal very slowly - NO. FEW TINY BITES AT MOST
•Increase of symptoms in certain areas of the home - NO - ONLY EFFECTED BY POISONS AND WEATHER.
•Increase of symptoms at night and in humid weather - NOT AT NIGHT. ANYTIME, WET + HUMID YES.
•Physician suspects scabies but the treatment does not help - OBVIOUSLY

it has a feeling like there is millions of them. whatever it is, there are millions of them.

when i said a list of what it could be, i mean a list of fungal, bacterical or parasites.
nothing thats been mentioned that i said IT IS NOT. IE: BIRDMITES ETC..... thank you.
sorry, i read in your original post something about pinprick bites. And so you know, birdmite multiplay FAST into thousands and thousands and thousands... and if your friends are coming over and itching its because your house is infected... and as for everyone else.. they jump...i have no other explanation. Sorry I tried to help you.
Lets try to organize a group or forum of others who are experiencing this mystery parasite/bug really connect the "dots", no pun intended. There seems to NOT be a concerted effort to collectively both catalog and share or varied symptoms. Why Now? Waht is needed is a central website hwere we control the content and members.. i
hey parasitegirl, i actually thought of that.
theres a lot of random forums on bird mites, lyme desease, morgellons etc.

but this invisible itch thing, just doesnt fit any of those and theres no forums for them. if people thought it was a good idea and would use them i would look into possibly starting something.
WOW.
I feel for you in the BIGGEST way.
I have a very similar problem. And it has ruined my life. I have NO LIFE.
I have a post at :

http://www.getridofthings.com/forums/topic/body-lice-help-its-been-6-weeks?replies=8#post-3054

Check that out so I don't have to repeat myself. Our symptoms are almost the same. I know where I got it (working at a shelter, washed the shelter towels of an infested person with GLOVES ON). And I still got this dreaded problem. No other worker got it but me.

I get bit by invisible things. It happens day or night. It feels like pin pricks. Definitely. It causes intense itching.
But I know that shelter client had body lice. They treated him for it.
But now I'm thinking: what else can he have???

I don't know if you have body lice. The only time I saw a live bug, was after the shift where washed those towels. In the morning I saw a live bug crawl down my arm. I had fresh bites. By the end of the day I knew what I may have and have scrubbed myself clean ever since.
I have never seen a bug on me since then. But I continue to get bitten everyday.

Maybe we can brainstorm this out, someone or something has to help, I'm at the end of my rope and I'm wondering...how are you making out over there? You must be sick of this ordeal as well....

hey... that pretty much seems the same.

bites are very random most of the time, sometimes i get 2 or 3, i get a lot of itchy spots (or really small bites that dont show up).

if it is just scabies the bites will have burrows/small tracks.

i wish i had scabies lol.. at least i'd know what it is.

its becoming impossible to deal with mostly because of work and social reasons.
im not giving up.. im always doing something, inbetween waiting for specailist appointments that dont seem to help, because they always say 'we need to find out what it is to treat it'.. so yeh.. i've tried heaps of things and yet to find anything that really helps.
it has been over 2 years now and from the same symptoms as everyone before,biting,pricking sensation and treating the fleas,scabies and bedbugs it is now and for a few months really strange pattern. Still the people around me dont notice anything,even if they always scratch,touch their noses,eyes,ears,head...i have a friend who shares my room with me now and still she says she cant feel anything,she scratch as well. for the past few months it feels like it affected all my body,i have strange sensation around my body,like electricity on my skin and i see glitter everywhere,on my skin,clothes,furniture,bedding,they are smaall pieces and u can see it with sun,or lamp on. the glitter seems to go out of my body, i asked her today to watch her skin in the sunlight but she doesnt have it... i have been past 2 weeks in a special spa with hot water mineral springs and there i was so much better,no glitter,no scratching or electricity and very rarely bite or pinprick sensation like 2-3 times a day...i am exhausted and desperate,trying to get on with my life and hoping that one day this mystery will be solved
That pinprick sensation is just the worst. You look at your skin SURE you're going to see something there biting you and...nothing.

Sometimes  I think  I'm crazy.
well...

after over a year of docs not bothering to look very hard, or bother looking at all..

the bite that i had on my head, turns out is a 'Cyst'.

officially diagnosed the other day, when a doctor actually took the time to look at what i thought was a bite.

i really am so annoyed that i've spent a year wondering what it was, paid many doctors and medical professionals just so they can say im crazy..

then this...... i am so !#&%*$ frustrated right now. lol.

as funny as it is, its not because i have spent all my savings paying these fools and buying treatments that are not at all helpful.

but i have to laugh at the incompetent docs who failed to diagnose a simple cyst...

witch i know has something to do with the underlying problem as thats where the buzzing came from, then the itch.

question is now.. what is it? some staph type infection?

I'm going insane.

It's amazing...It could have been me writing your comment. We are "bugproblem twins". I have the exact same symptoms.
I've tried everything and even, a couple of times, when it got unbearable, I sprayed myself with raid. Isn't it bad?
I don't know what to do anymore.
But I don't think it's contagious cause I have this for at least the past 9 months and nobody else seems to have it.
I haven't told anybody about this except that stupid ignorant doctor that only told me to get Nix and prescribed cortisone cream  for the itch. It doesn't itch, it bites.  
I have been down your road and called crazy and insane. Do you live in California? I have lots to share with you that will help you.
Noticed that you still did not get your list!     There must be a list of glitter like things that cause problems?!?
Hi my nick name is resin669 and I have the same problem you have and I. Have done every thing you have and maybe a little more I have cut the wires off a lamp and held the positive and the negative in each hand and it worked for about a mouth no bites or crawling feeling in my body or face I thought I was cured then the started up again I couldn't understand it I even took all the Sheetrock out of my house carpet did the same to my car  and still they or it still get me and for a long time no one els had it and now my 5 year old son has it and my wife has it too but my old est boy he's 12 he don't have it and he doesn't even scratch or anything I don't understand it one thing that claims. Them or it down is sound frequencies if they or it strata to act up I put this app I got on call frequencies annoyer it really works and vibrations also work just find a big speaker 12 to 18 in woolfer and turn up your music or frequencies  for about 2 to 3 min it works for me but don't now how it will work for you but it's worth a shot it is not a cure more like  therapy I hope it help b the way have u found out was they or it is all I know is it has behaveour patterns of all three kingdoms you can reach me 5052253727 I would really apresheate it hope you get better
I experienced something like this ah several years back.  It drove me mad. The crawling felt like little invisible mites, and some were jumping off.  Baths seemed to help.  I am still unsure of the cause.

A few times I bought over the counter rash lotion from the drug store, I think with calamine in it.  This helped when I had a breakout with weeping red bumps on my arms, but typically this condition had no rash, no discoloration, and no swelling wherever I was feeling itchy at.  Just this sensation of crawling in my skin.

I never went to see an MD about this invisible crawling figuring they would think I was nuts.  I eventually quit smoking and changed my diet.  I had some food allergies still to this day I have ongoing health problems with occasional itchiness but nothing as intense, no crawling feeling. What  helped me was lifestyle changes and repeated long hot baths.
We may have a solution:
Neem oil & flakes make the mites stop biting. Stop eating & stop having sex. It's a slow process but the biting stopped immediately. It's brown & smells like indian spices. Odorless MSM Sulfur Kills all mites within 4 minutes. We found using a combination of these two works the best. At night we mix: Lotion, Olive Oil, Vasaline, MSM Sulfur, Neem flakes & 2 to 3 drops of orange essential oil. Rub all over face, ears, nostrils & body all the way down & including toes. Vacuum carpet & upholstery daily. Put vacuum bag in a ziplock bag in freezer to use again next day. Sprinkle Borax or salt or a combination into carpet (even in car). Encase mattresses in bedbug bag & spray with rubbing alcohol before putting clean sheets on nightly. Shower with sulfur soap at least twice a day. Put dirty clothes in trash bags & twist tightly closed. Never wear anything twice without washing with 20 mule team borax & drying. 20-30 minutes in sauna over 150 ° when possible. Lysol wipes on hard surfaces then sprinkle with Neem if possible. Keep spray bottles of rubbing alcohol in each room for spot treatment. Cloves & Tea Tree oil helped to reduce but not as much as the items listed above. Nutmeg is toxic. Do not ingest nutmeg. Squidoo site is talking about invisible bugs too. Good luck & may you find healing in the new year!
To aaaaaaaarghBugs, Why do you believe you do not have Morgellons?
Many Morgellons sufferers cause people around them to itch.  You say you were diagnosed with a cyst. That was two years ago. Are you better?

To the person named the 'bugproblem,' it sounds to me like you have Morgellons disease. The glitter you see on your skin, that comes from your body, that is a dead giveaway.
I first got this in 1992 when having sex with a young woman in my twenties. Tiny bite marks all over her back was what I first noticed. Then it felt like things were crawling on me an hour later. Then there were like seeds coming out of the bite marks/ pimples. Permethrin just made it worse. I gave away all of my furniutue, my car, threw away all of my clothes except for one change of clothes, shoes and my drivers licincse which I placed overnight in a freezer, woek up took a shower with permethrin shampoo put on the frozen clothes straight out of the freezer and caught a bus 1000 miles away and still was infested. The only thing that seems to help is salicilc acid shampoo and baby lotion. It does NOT get rid of it, but does stop the eggs or whatever from coming out of the bite bumps. It does lessen the itching. But as soon as I go around other people they pinch bugs off of themselves, look at them  and bite them. It is like the eggs get on them immediately, even if they are ten feet away from me. I just ordered some ivermecton and am going to ingest a drop of it and see if this helps. Something about driving 18 wheelers seemed to get rid of the sever itching but reinfestation occurs when I get exposed to it. Seems like some people, myself included are super carriers of this stuff and it doesn't seem to affect some other people so bad unless I am around them.
and I think it is a dermodex mite, but am not 100 % sure. If the ivermectin helps then I will think it is mites. But I think used to have dogs that were on heartgard and that had ivermectin in it and it didn't seem to help them. So yeah, I don't know what it is.
but it is so odd how people pick them off of themselves and put them in their mouths. wth is that???
i detect them using a racket zapper. i drink vinegar and wash with it, which helps a bit, especially on my head.
Please help
i HAVE HAD SOMETHING LIKE SCABIES FOR A WHILE NOW DRIVING ME MAD.. SEEMS WORST AT NIGHT SO I THOUGHT OH SCABIES BUT MAYBE NOT AS SCABIES DONT JUMP, I HAVE THAT CRAWLING FEELING AND LIKE PIN PRICK SOMETHING LANDING ON YOU, I CAN SEE TINY THINGS JUMPING OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE BUT CANT FIND ANYTHING..ANY IDEA'S ..I TRULEY AM DESPERATE..YUK DIRTY THINGS WHAT EVER THEY ARE.
I have had this since 2008.  15,000.00 or more spent.  My life is over, lost everything. And I was an RN. I have been on all of it.  One thing for sure. I am not crazy.....maybe a little now. But that is from the doctor's !   Tracking that you can see MOVE under your skin. And leaves a blood track.  Damn,  and they think I need to check myself in a mental hospital,  while they see the TRACKING MARKS !    HOW STUPID DOES STUPID HAVE YO GET ?
I have been suffering for 4 years, pinpricks, scratching, itching at night more than the day.  As soon as I lay my head down I get intense biting and itching, They are in my scalp.  I have major hair thinning and the hair is dry and course.  I have bald spots on the top on my head.  I have seen two dermotoligists, and they say "its all in my head" If I put hydrogen peroxide, it burn and bubbles, it hurts a lot.   I have lost so much and have no friends because no one believes me, even my husband. He said he would get it (as I watch him itch himself more than usual)  I cry a lot and ponder suicide.
I have tried everything, tea tree oil, neem oil, bleach baths, ACV baths, Epsom salt baths, benzal benzoate, and they all burn.  They just come back.  I wash everything everyday etc.
To all those suffering with this biting, itching problem. I suggest you change your focus briefly and turn your attention to diet for now. This might provide a needed reality check one way or the other as to whether you have a parasite, or that the symptoms are really misleading and masking a health issue.

I know that it's been refuted by the author of this thread that this is Morgellons, but some of the others here, clearly are suffering from it. I've been in your shoes and thought I was infested too and I'm symptom-free (for about 3 years now).

Try and eliminate all sugar from the diet as well as complex carbs such as bread, pasta and even grains. No alcohol, no soda, no foods that are processed or that contain genetically modified ingredients such as corn or soy products. All these food feed the symptoms of itching. Try to get the body alkaline through diet. If you have a juicer, make green drinks. Stay away from too much fruit though as it too is a sugar.

Many people that have your symptoms and try the diet start to feel better. If after eating a clean diet for 3 weeks there is no improvement, then continue searching.

The problem is, you can expend all your energy treating for a parasite  while disqualifying everything else that it might be, and yet you remain running in place. So try something new is my suggestion.

For some reason (and I've heard this before), some people with Morgellons affect others causing them to itch. Some do not. God help us all if there really is an infected mite that is so small it can pass disease on to others.

In the meantime, maybe look at something that outside your realm of thinking and give it a go. You might find yourself starting to feel better. Please note that it can take two or more weeks to start noticing a drop-off of itching.

If you want help with diet you can look at my website. Google: Diet and pH plus pH chart
This will lead you Morgellons Disease Awareness.

To headmite: You aren't crazy. Your docs are just ignorant to this burgeoning health problem. You appear to have the classic symptoms of Morgellons. Itching of scalp, worse at night, hair loss, stinging.

Do not give up and I hope you take my suggestions of diet seriously. You need to address internal, because this is not an external problem. Morgellons is a systemic illness that many, once they begin taking steps to heal their bodies, get their lives back.

I agree that internal treatment is key... but the truth is that there is a bug.

Collembola is what I found.

It glitters - can come in any color (including metallic), jumps, flies, can range from tiny to flea sized, seeks fungus and leaves fungus, molts leaving calcium casings, loves fabric, etc etc.

I thought I had scabies for 5 months, but finally the reality of mold in my house and a microscope helped me ID this bug. My derm thought I was crazy until he saw one crawl out of my skin and hop away.

They are damn hard to get rid of in fabric, still testing the options. I've soaked my clothing in ammonia, vinegar, cedarcide PCO, enzymes, borax, Odoban, Dawn.... I haven't found the magic bullet for clothing yet.

Fogging helps. So do IGRs. Swiffers are great. I spray with a mix of vinegar and 91% alcohol.

OTC products:
Blue Star Ointment
Absorbine Jr.
Mix of mustard powder, coconut oil, MSM before bathing
Essential Oils (I use the mix recommended by stopskinmites.com mixed with TickShield Tactical)

RX - Econazole cream and Ketaconazole shampoo.

I've had these in my eyes (the doc thought it was demodex, but it's not), ears (massive infection treated with abx drops), nose (saline/Alkalol rinse), privates (Vitanica suppositories), car (sold it - and fully disclosed the infestation in the ad!), moved twice (both houses had mold which attracts collembola), got rid of everything fabric I could manage.... in some ways I wish I had dumped everything.

Internally I take:
Cat's Claw
Neem
MSM
Collidal Silver
mega vitamins/enzymes
EDTA/heavy metal detox
Activated charcoal/mold detox

I think these things gave me Lyme Disease - I haven't seen a tick in 30 years.

The problem with IDing them is that they are the fastest bug on the planet, so you can't really see them in the environment... so glue traps, a microscope and vigilance. I hope to overcome them soon.
Yes, I suspect Collembola too. Or Collembola-like organism created using GMO's. We spray diluted MoldStaat into vents & on carpet & fabric using a 7.00 hand pump sprayer from Lowes or Home Depot. SPray carpet in car & at work too. SPray lysol everywhere alse as needed but MoldStaat is cheaper. So is rubbing alcohol. We add a few drops of essential oil like Eucalypsus or orande or peppermint oil into laundry with arm & hammer & Borax. Don't remove clothes from dryer until after your shower. (Or spray yourself down with rubbing alcohol & especially your arms & hands.) They will run from your arm onto the clothes you are hanging up. After bath or shower, mix coconut oil, essential oil, lotion & rubbing alcohol & rub all over especially ears & nostrils. Caladry clear helps keep them from burrowing but you feel crawlies even more. Mixing caladryl clear & rubbing alcohol kills until it dries anyway. Hibaclens is 5.00 for a small blue bottle (Walmart, walgreens etc) but a few drops lathered into hair works great. Then a few drops smeared all over body & using a nylon body brush does wonders. Think anti-bacteria, anti-fungus, anti-mold. I spent a year treating it like a bug without relief until I started treating it this way. Change what you use every few days because it will adapt & overcome. That's why I think scientists created it.
It's probably folliculitis, I went to several Dr 's and dermatologists, all idiots. Finally found a knowledgeable one and right away said folliculitis.
I had all the same symptoms as you and for months, my brother got it from me but everyone else in my family was unaffected.
Staph can be hard to get rid of without proper treatment.
At least we know we are not alone, that brings me some psychological comfort but a cure would be much much better, stupid moronic doctors!!!!
Get Ivermectin!!!!!!!!!!!  Best Solution is oral ivermectin or strotomocal that your doctor can prescribe.  It paralyzes these critters and they die.  There is also a product called Sklice that has just come out.  It is a cream that is made with ivrermectin.  This also kills them off your skin.  It is a prescription. If you can not find a doctor to prescribe, go to your local animal feed store, they also sell ivermectin for animals. The lotion.  It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I have suffered eczema all my life an was ten diagnosed with skin fungus. I have birds too, 9 in fact and treat them with a good mite oil from the vets called moxydectin. I know that itch drives you insane. I am in Australia and am on a new drug called "Floracor" which kills the enzymes the fungus feeds off, though very slowly...

It's been helping me I hope it will help you too. I got it from the health food shop
first be proactive;
you have to realize it is not in your head, but on you; and feeding off you. so you have to eliminate the way they engage.
you have to get rid of them where they are; on you and in your home and car and whatever you have interacted with. what you forget to clean will be what reinfects you. the phone for example. the headrest in the car, or seat, or steering wheel or gearshift lever.
honestly the car is full of them by now.
your clothes are too
the house is too. you are going to be a champion for disinfecting!
i do have to say that isoproyl works really well; you can soak things in it and they just don't survive. so you can use it on your head; yes it will burn but put on a shower cap after you spritz your head with it, stay that way about 3-5 min... gone. spray the car down and put plastic around the upholstery for a while so it doesn't evaporate too quickly to do the job; make sure you air it well before you get in later!

on skin; its different. and you can also try a couple things i know work.

the best i found is from new zealand; they ship slowly for free. its all natural and doesn't burn but i you think i am benefiting you are crazy; i had to order the stuff several times as i kept reinfecting after i thought i was all clear. i paid each time and i dont' expect them to thank me for recommending; i just know it actually worked.
if you don't actually eliminate them from your environment; it won't help. you have to
1/ seal the surfaces you use; get new bedding or completely seal your mattress in plastic. yep. it works to isolate them they don't come through plastic. get a plastic mattress protector. and make sure you clean it every morning with something that kills them.. and the floor has them in it; yes; you are shedding them and they are looking for ways in to you. so you need to clean it really well, regularly i used a spray of nature's eradicator (buy the concentrate and dilute per instructions)
and you need to stop wearing the clothes they live in.
what worked for me was to go and buy a bunch of really cheap clothes and wear them only once.
so far the best thing to make them go away is drycleaning; that costs more than cheap clothes.. but everything you wear you have to destroy or dryclean. nothing else gets them; i've tried boiling, i've bleached, i've done isolation and freezing. nothing works fully; and you are the guinea pig that finds out that it didn't work; so just make it easier.
sanity is cheaper if you just get rid of stuff; please don't give anything infected away!
i tried waiting 9 months and put on a hat and got reinfected! yes, i couldn't believe they waited that long. so now i realize there is no waiting them out, and no getting them to die in clothing without drycleaning.
if you use a jacuzzi that feels so good the bleach helps to get them quiet; sun exposure is good, being away from the house is great. you are the reason they thrive anywhere, but you have more of them at home than most places!
but you need to keep buying (i went to thrift stores and bought what i thought of as 'disposable' clothing, and when i change anything, i bag it up in plastic and it gets a garbage can goodbye!)
you have to be vigilant; i know its hard; wash down all surfaces you can with alcohol; bleach or lysol seems to work too. but you have to really remember ; i touched that, okay, or i brushed that or wore that. by now your entire world is infested, so you have a lot of cleaning and clearing to do!

the product from manuka natural for scabies has a soap, and an oil and a cream. it really works, but you will keep reinfecting if you use anything from    before.
you can see the results the first time i used it i was thrilled.

it isn't as expensive to buy a gallon or 2 of nature's eradicator (on amazon) and a 'scabies'  kit from manuka natural some alcohol and lysol and just go for it at the thrift stores... as it is to lose your entire life! i had such good results i was free in a couple of weeks.
that was after about 5 months of fighting and trying sulphur soaps, (burned myself) lots of hot baths, lots and lots of laundry; and many other things i wont' bore you with. so far as i can see the enzyme cleaner and the natural oils from new zealand work; nothing else i tried did.  (by the way don't try to get around getting the real products from new zealand; i did try my own combos and they just didn't work; there are many species of manuka and tea tree and they all have different properties, i wish there were cheaper ones! i tried several that didn't work.). time is my greatest gift after all this; time for my life and self once again.
mankanatural.com  is the new zealand site. you can also get other enzyme cleaners; i tried 3 different brands, the best of them for value was nature's eradicator. but i also wanted to not KILL myself with poisons; these will actually work and not kill you. i am happy to answer any ?? but i have looked and looked, and this is the fastest more efficient, and least expensive path i know, and it isn't undermining your already compromised health either

best to you
1 cup lotion
tablespoon MSM powder
5-10 drops tea tree oil.
Apply to small part of body to make sure no adverse reaction.
If fine, apply to whole body.

Klean Green Enzyme - spray (diluted) on body and will immediately feel effects.

This will give you relief.  Will not necessarily get rid of bugs.
hi all,need help this problem is driving me mad, three of us have the same problem. what is it mites? or dermodex? or what?
1) a crawling feeling over the body which gets worse at night. The crawling gets worse at night especially over the face,nose,eyes.
2)pin pricks on arms and legs mostly
3)taken permethrin twice, and your body shakes and sweating
4) does Floracor work, how long does it take to work,is it available in uk
5) Ivermectin
6)msm tables what amount do we take is it safe
please help apg2014
hi charlie888                                                          06/04/2014
i have  recently joined and need help.
have posted a message to everybody, but can you help me.
i am loosing my life
did the " Floracor " cure you and was there any side effects, as the 3 of us have applied  permethrin at least twice.
i am hoping for help.
doctor says that after 2 dose that the bug has gone. but it hasnt
thanks apg2014
MSM cream 15%. Put your favorite lotion 100 g and MSM powder 15 g(melt it in 1 spoon hot water first)
,then mix them together.  I also bath with sulfur soap.  You should boost your immune system with vitamin C and multivitamin too. For MSM cream use 2 times a day.  I also put Boric acid on my carpet and spray Lysol  on my furnitures. Hope all get better soon.  God bless.

If worse comes to worse, I know of a friend of my fathers who got scabies on a fishing boat trawler and had no treatment for it, except a can of mortein fly spray which he had so he sprayed his whole body with it, as well as the mattress, and it cured him. Killed the bastards, he swears by it. Also I was told that by my Chilean friend, "You Australians are stupid when it comes to nits (head lice)" I asked what he meant?

Well he said, "Why spend hundreds of dollars on nit cream and shampoos when all you need is a can of mortein, spay it in and leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash it out"

Well apg, at my own risk, I tried it and it works. The problem is even with head lice, they are becoming immune to all the nit treatments out there and pharmaceutical companies are making billions of dollars in revenue...

You could try it, but use it at your own risk. Fly spray, not surface spray. Good luck.xxx
I have the exact same thing you have in that I make people itch and I have a cyst and I itch constantly and i fee pin prick bites and everything u have said. Been affected for years now nothing is working which lets me know that it is Morgellons. And, I got this from being exposed to toxic black mold without my knowledge. These symptoms are continuing and i threw away all my clothes furniture appliances andvI moved... help! ***@****
coconut oil kills lice in 24 hours... just load hair and scalp up with coconut oil.... till saturated... wrap hair/head area with towel or plastic wrap... wait 4 hours... shower... repeat if necessary... most likely not needed... hair is now free of lice because they cant move to feed and also cant breath and nits have become dead because they adsorb the oil cant breath and soften... then are easily combed out... with nit comb... buy one of ones off amazon... that are stainless steel.... worked for me...
up date... after 4 hours... i combed the oil out and re warped... showered before bed... coconut oil makes hair soft....
I agree. I had "something," or "some things" really, and changing my diet was key. I suffered for about 8 months. I can't place what could have caused it, but I lived in a wet basement (mold) and worked in old, dark buildings. That seems to be the common thread. My apartment before that had traces of mold in the walls and then I moved into a ground level apartment with a friend. Again, mold. I am cautious to live on upper level apartments or newer buildings. If there is mold present, I can tell almost immediately. My body tells me. I had a similar experience almost 5 years prior where I rented a townhouse basement. there were several species of real bugs down there though. I did lice treatments washed my bedding and sprayed that place to death. I didnt last a week. I thought it was my nerves that made me itch when I wasnt there. Now I think its something else. But what I experienced was beyond a mold allergy because I began to see things. I don't know what to this day, but I'd see black specks on everything and with grains like sand. Later, orange sticks which someone said in another forum were moths. My sex partner said he had the orange specks in his pubic hair too. They were in my nose hairs and dreadlocks, which I cut as a last resort. I pulled nose hairs from the root and saw orange eggs or something at the root. I got some relief from cutting my hair like a boy but it still took several months to get better. I mentioned moths, but I believe whatever was wrong with me attracted them and  whatever else (collombola? rat mites?) to me. The basement had mice and my roommate put out rat poison which killed them but where did they die? One died on the basement stairs. If they had any mites, guess who they found as a new host? ME! I was out dancing at a nightclub and swore I sweat black stuff from my skin on two occasions, of course I was drunk so I dont know. I saw these black things standing on the tips of some stray threads of my hair scarf for sure though. I bagged it in a ziplock to show the dermatologist but they were gone by my visit. Disappeared. i really thought I was crazy. The things I saw no one would believe. They would pass it off as something else. "Oh thats just dirt..." or "Im itching from these peppers." My friend stared at her arm looking for something that was biting her but nothing was there. I know that look all too well.

But, yes, cut the alcohol and sugar. Unfortunately, I drank even more to keep from going crazy and "calm my nerves" I would say. It didnt work. You want to strengthen your immune system, not suppress it. No processed food. No fruits. No bread. No potatoes. I ate meat and vegetables. It was so hard. This sounded like candida overgrowth, as I had read about online, but like I said, I have no real diagnosis. The docs called me delusional as well. I spent $300 for one doc to prescribe eucerin lotion for eczema. I drank room temperature lemon water constantly (which can also dehydrate you but flushes your liver) and cooked EVERYTHING with lots of garlic and onion. Supplements too...golden seals, garlic, fish oil, multivitamin, what ever someone suggested I pretty much tried it. Things were not getting better. The constant bagging of clothes and bedding was wearing me out. Laundry and bathing and vacuuming. Exhausted, never slept well at night, but much better than the beginning. I sprayed Windex everyday, on the floor around, even on the bed. the mattress had an enclosed cover on it. Windexed the car floor too. Leather seats seemed okay. Loved windex. I think the ammonia in it kills them.

In the beginning I treated myself externally because I assumed bugs were on me. soaks in epsom, vinegar, peroxide, listerine whatever anybody suggested. the best thing for me was vaseline intensive care cocoa butter oil gel. i coated myself in a thick layer (face, ears,scalp, armpits, nostrils especially important, EVERYWHERE) one night and woke the next day with black specks where i laid on my white sheets. the process is long but can work. problem is, it seemed that once I treated my body externally, these things went internal? I immediately had a sinus/cold flareup that lasted for too long. I also got a cough that sounded like bronchitis. It lingered for about 2 months. I had given up on doctors so no prescription meds. It finally went away but Im not sure why or what I did (or didnt) do, if anything. I stuck to my new diet plan. Finally I got a new job and moved from my friends apartment on the ground level to a fourth floor apartment outside Baltimore MD. It was December. I don't know if the weather helped or the relocation. Im almost certain there was no mold in my new place. I remember the day I think I finally cleansed my body of these. I was nauseous one morning. Super nauseated. all I could do was squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water and sip with a straw. Within about 30 minutes I went to the bathroom and went #2 except it was all clear liquid. Not like diarrhea. Sorry for the details but I want to help someone else out there and   I am NO doctor, so let me do my best. After this experience, I just got skinny. I'm a curvy black women. I was down to a size 4. Skinny for me. Never been that small in my life. It was scary but within the next few months the strange itch and symptoms were gone and I was comfortable gradually  reintroducing sugar and bread to my diet.  So eventually I got my weight back. I keep a short haircut to this day but am starting to grow my hair back out. Sometimes I think its in my head, but I get the occasional hair on my face sensation. I tell myself its my nervous system which it very well might be, but like I said, I dont know what happened to me! I hope this helps and more research goes into this. I wondered if it was some biological warfare thing, I was living in DC. I fed into the chemtrails theories and nanotechnology. All I knew is that I wanted to be normal again. It remains a mystery to me...
Thanks for your comment, I really benefited from hearing these stories. I dont know what is happening to me. I fear that I might be going down the same road as what people. Its been two months, and it waxes and wanes so I forget about it and wonder if it will return, then I have an evening where the pin pricks seem more active. I think focusing on what one can do seems healthy I feel overwhelmed at trying to be completely clean about every little thing which is a huge stressor to introduce (it would be worth it though if it worked). For me, i am gonna try to clean up my diet and then try oils like neem, clove, geranium, I dont know. I wish I had a microscope, because if these were visible, I would be so happy!
Hi I have discovered that they are visible in three forms when sprinkled with a fine colored powder, like powder makeup. Try it, at least you will finally get to see what you are dealing with.  Eradicating the problem is another issue, one which I have not yet been successful at, though I have tried all of the above  mentioned methods.  I have had some success, but it is cyclical and they are adaptable.  Luckily, so am I.  
Hi, and sorry you have this problem. I have read this entire post. I don't see that it is a parasite from the list of entomology so far.From your description  Even though some doctor saw a cyst. What kind of cyst? He only found one, even though it sounds like you are infested with them? Why wasn't he able to identify it?  I don't see enough information here to describe the skin and what it does to you. I hear what you have treated it with and how you feel. I need details on what your skin looks like. Is the bite invisible, a small hole, is it raised like with a papule? is there a rash? Does wearing clothing make it worse?  You said there are no burrows, you have never seen the bug or thing that is causing this. So it may not be a parasite. It could be something else. You seem to fixed on it being a bug or parasite. This is because several people have sat near you or in your house and have acquired this thing. If that is the case it does sound parasitic but maybe there is something here being missed. I would like to see if there is anything that you can describe that would help in tracking down what it is.
mkh9
So what did you see when you sprinkled it with powder? What was the shape, size , number of legs, etc.
mkh9
how much neem (i have oil) and msm sulfur?
/Users/joezastawny/Desktop/IMG_3050.jpg
/Users/joezastawny/Desktop/IMG_3050.jpg

I've been truing to get good images of the known infestation...?
Is there a way to upload photos? I'm having trouble with the basics
I have the exact same condition and have had it for over 2 hellish years.  You can see signs of them; under the right lighting condition such as when the sun comes through the window in the morning.  I see floating fibers, white in color hovering around clothes or any other infested area.  You will also see specks that are white in color.  What I suspect we don't see are even smaller flying/floating organisms.  When the body or clothes are infested, all of these floating/flying particles and/or parasites hover around me and it does make contact with others within 10 feet.  I've observed when others will scratch and if I'm having a bad infestation day due to untreated clothes, others around me scratch even more.  It makes them sneeze as well.  These parasites reproduce very very quickly, my desk at work and the laptop are infested and even after wiping everything, I will see white fibers and specks everywhere by the end of the work day.  I feel that my condition is consistent with a lot of the symptoms that Morgellon's sufferers are experiencing.  Keep in mind that Morg sufferers all have some varying symptoms due to differences in physiology, compounding conditions, and the possibly variation in parasitic components of the disease.  .  I am trying the Logos nutritional supplement plan to rid my body of them and strengthen my immune system to fight the parasites.  It is possible that the parasites are coming out of our bodies and contributing to the crawling and itchy sensations on skin.  The protocol should kill them and possibly these parasites won't be attracted to me.  
As for your clothes, what has helped is using QBased Health's Extreme Cleen Pura Cleen, which is a a concentrated cleaner that I add to my laundry.  Add about 8 oz per load and let it soak for an hour.  Spray and wipe lint trap in the dryer to reduce reinfestation and take clothes out immediately when done, otherwise the parasites in the lint trap will recontaminate clothes.  For extra treatment, spray an enzyme cleaner such as Kleen Green, Kleen Free, or Nature's Eradicator (diluted to 1 part concentrate to 3 or 4 parts water) on the clothes and hang dry.  It will reduce the scratching effect you have on others around you.  You can get all of these products from Amazon.  Please share more if you have found a solution, and good luck.
Hello there,
Your first post was in 2011, and I've only read it today, which is October 2014.
I have similar problem as yours, only that it is not in the scalp but mainly on my limbs and sometimes on the torso, too. I have this problem only in one of the rooms in my house, ie, in the computer room.
What's clear is that they are invisible parasites or germs of some kind.
Like you and many other people suffering from similar problem, I've spent a fortune without any luck.
Doctors either prescribe anti-histamine or treat me like crazy and tell me to go to a psychiatrist; it seems like all the worst, unqualified doctors have no better answer but to tell their patients to go to a psychiatrist. Can a psychiatrist solve this problem? Of course NOT!!

To cut the long story short, I've tried everything but nothing seems to work.
So my question here is, it's been almost four years since you posted the above. Have you found any solutions? If not, how are you dealing with it?
Hi there,
Hope you are having a better day today.  I too, am fighting the [nearly] invisible phenomena of the biting bug syndrome.  Friends I have told will no longer visit; family think I am delusional or simply paranoid.  It is a lonely, agonizing life these days. Even my partner doesn't believe this mite infestation is as bad as I see it....he said he has learned to ignore it?!  I can not.

For me, it started this past June 2014.
There are so many variables, that I simply do not know what brought them into my house and life.  I posted my story (9/27/14) at the bottom of this page in 4 parts, to see if anyone else has similar circumstances.     medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Thug-Bugs/show/1003546#post_comment .

My intuitive practitioner has always said I have many parasites. Eww.  But when these things started this summer, I realized it is time to make my body unattractive to them.  He said my immune system, diet and lifestyle had to change in order for me to remove the "welcome mat" I had laid out for the parasites.

I feel way better after a diet and lifestyle change -- no easy feat.  But with the bites and crawling sensations, I was motivated to finally change after all of these years of eating from the system and their toxic overload in our food, air & water. So I am losing weight, have way more motivation and energy......but the bugs still crawl on me.  Of course I don't see them...they are way too small and some are translucent to see at a first glance.  Just a few days ago I was looking at a wall clock that I had taken off the wall, and noticed that white 'dust' all over the black hands of the clock....which has an enclosed glass cover on it.  When I moved it into an angle of light, I noticed it was NOT just white fine dust, but THEM.  At an angle, I could see the rise on the dust and it had dimension like a bug.  A very very tiny parasitic beast.  Some are white and very tiny...some are elongated and others are roundish.  The dust is so fine and some of these particles you mentioned seeing in the sunlight are not simply floating....they are changing direction and headed backwards toward me!  

I still think there is an agenda to these bugs.  But nonetheless, I must focus on defeat and success in living with or without them in my life. I am running out of funds to fight them.  Organic foods are expensive.  Organic compounds such as Kleen Green / enzymatic cleaners are cost prohibitive, too. From 'my story' post, you can see I have been through all the snake oil suggestions from the web, and am now in the painful $$ process of removing all carpet and changing over to laminate flooring.  I do feel less intrusion when I am on a non-carpeted surface.

I spoke with a friend that I have not seen since Spring, and she is now having this problem.  She thought (and was told by others) that she had fleas.  Her two dogs are biting themselves to insanity.  She is not being bitten, but feels the crawling all over her body and head/hair. I told her to start bagging her mattress, box springs & pillow for more relief at night.  It is comforting to get confirmation from others, that this is REAL.  We need only pay a little more attention to our environment to see that it really isn't as invisible as we once thought.  Like in nature, these parasites mimic their environment.  What I once thought was extreme dust...I now see and realize it is not just dust.  The white threads are not threads.  The dandruff dust is not dust.  The pepper looking specks (actually more the size of a pin point on paper) are not dirt....but THEM.  They are different colors, too...not just black specks.  When I think of the clock example, I realize just how infested the house has become with various stages of this parasite(s).

Nice to find a current post.  Even on this forum, many are posts from 2007/2009!  Their content could have been written today, so it sounds like this is nothing new...just new to me/us.

Just had the first of 7 rooms changed out with new flooring yesterday.  I wonder if it will be colder this winter because under that is concrete slab?  I hope to eventually have my throw rugs down again, but from what I have read, these things can live virtually for years and years in stuff....so I won't hold my breath.  Still, having 11 year old carpet removed and replaced with non-carpeted flooring has got to be better than bringing new carpet into the equation again. One would hope.  

This process is quite costly. The bedroom/walk-in closet was $1200, including all initial related expenses....and I farmed out the removal, prep, installation and product purchased on sale per foot (instead of using an all-in-one flooring company)!  Three future rooms will be smaller and cheaper, but still....ouch. After removing the carpet, padding & tacking strips, I am cleaning the concrete with an enzymatic cleaner called Purple Power, then using a wetvac to remove it and all the invisible stuff that may dwell on the concrete slab.  Feels better than just floor sweeping, then applying moisture barrier & laminate planks.

Keep on keeping on.

If you don't own your home or even if you do it
would be worth it to   move and only take with you the absolute necessary items,thoroughly cleaned.

As far as your body is concerned never!!!! use anything like kerosene or terpentine, raid, etc. You'll be so sorry in the long run much worse and serious lifethreathening problems will arise.Only use natural methods like blackseed oil, msm which is sulphur, if you are having internal problems, look up on the internet for instructions to use these products , you can take th blackseed oil with honey, also garlic is very useful and very good fof you, best of luck and GOD BLESS YOU,
i have the same thing going on its driving me mad just want to put a match to the bloody house, there must be something out there to kill the bloody things don't think i can take much more of it doctors are **** she said to me i cant do anything thanks then,please please if anyone know of anything please post,2014
Try the clorine dioxide foggers.... biocide labs makes them... they seem to be working in my car.

Lots of people with Morgellons have found MMS a key. I have lyme disease as well as mold exposure, trying the MMS for all of that!
I sorry to hear of your plight, I myself have been going through a similar nightmarish situation for about 20 months now. I have been under constant assault by some invisible microscopic bitting mites which I cannot see, but I feel them in the air as they flow very swiftly through it all the time. They are very smart, I read that they can sense body heat, changes in temperature, motion, and can smell when one is around, even if the lights are off because they have a very developed sense of smell. Anyhow, I have suffered immensely because of these creatures, I lost 50 pounds, have been on the verge of having a nervous breakdown, and a heart attack several times, plus numerous other health complications as a result of the huge disruption they have brought into my life. I have somehow learned to become extremely resilient or I would not survive the situation. I am on a constant state of full alert since I have no peace of mind, and am only able to sleep very few hours a day, and not very good sleep. I have missed over  1500 hours of sleep during all this time. I keep myself going because I am an expert on immunology and nutrition so I follow a very scientific when it comes to my health. I eat 100% organic and take the finest nutritional supplements (never drugs), which explains why I am still alive. These creatures bite me every second of every minute of every hour of each day, nonstop. I had to throw away numerous items worth thousands of dollars, and have by now spent around $20,000.USD to fight this scourge. After doing some very extensive research I have found some things that have really worked for me. That includes constantly spraying my place with Dawn & water (30 oz. of water + 2 oz. of Dawn). It really helps to control them. I spray the air from floor to ceiling, the walls, cabinets closets, drawers, just about everywhere. Always wear a respirator and goggles to protect your eyes. I also wash with Hydrogen Peroxide, 91% alcohol (both will kill them). A 10% sulfur cream will kill all mites in the head. But no matter how much I do, I still have them in my clothes, on my body. They get into my private parts, crawl allover my body, crash constantly against my face, get into my nose, my ears, my eyes, and even my throat if I am speaking so you can imagine the nightmare. I cannot seat down to eat peacefully because they would get into my food so I just eat my food straight from the hot oven while standing next to it (they hate strong heat). They like to get into just about everything. All my clothes and shoes, and other property became infested with them. I have bite marks all over my body. So now, after all this time I will be moving to a new place. I had to take all my property to a special facility (a hermetically closed storage in NYC), where I will be throwing around 5,000 moth balls, and then some gas guy will be releasing a special pesticide gas known as Vikane gas 10X. So the combination of the gas from the moth balls, plus the Vikane gas will certainly kill them. They cannot survive such extremely toxic combination. Then, before I go to my new apartment I will go to a spa and do two types of saunas. One a dry sauna (@ 180 degrees F.), and the other is a far infrared sauna (20 minutes), in order to kill any mites that may have gotten inside my body. You must do the two in order to get rid of them in your body. Also, you must walk directly into the sauna (first the dry one), and take off your clothes only after you are inside. Stay in the dry sauna about 50 minutes and bring a large thermo with coconut water so you do not get dehydrated.  Make sure you do not have any cuts, sores or open wounds when going into any hot saunas. You must have a friend waiting for you with clean fresh new clothes after you come out of the saunas. I will keep all my property with the gas for30 days (more than enough time to kill them and sterilize everything). If you decide to move (best way to get rid of them), you must not bring anything that is contaminated with the mites or you will get re-infested once again. Any clothes you bring the first time must be 100% new, including shoes, etc., any other items. So you must also treat all your other property with the moth balls and Vikane gas for about a month before you bring anything into your new home. Then you will be free and happy once again! However, there are some other precautions to observe even after you free yourself from those monsters. That includes going to movie houses (where other people with mites go to watch movies), and each time you buy a new garment put it in the hot dryer for at least one hour before you wear it (people with mites sometimes try garments on at stores, and sometimes the garment maybe already infested if it was made in some Third World country because some of the workers themselves have mites). Also be careful being touch by anyone in public transportation because they could have mites and their mites could crawl over into your clothes or hair. Try never again to seat in public seating unless is made with vinyl or leather as cloth can get easily infested by mites from someone else. I know that after all I have been through I certainly do not want to be touched by anyone I do not know well, lest I become infested with mites once again. And whenever you go to a hair stylist or barbershop bring your own apron, brushes, etc. I hope my advise and recommendations will help many. Good luck to all. Hughes
Hi there I have the Same problem with the invisible flying parasite and have been suffering with this for 5 years now and I have moved 3 times and the dam things came with me I first started to feel like I had creepy Crawleys  crawling over my skin in my eyes,  ears, face and body I first thought it was flees gased the house and sprayed everywhere  and smoke bombing it to only to find out nothing worked I have been told that I was mad and nobody would listen. I know I was not mad as i noticed that at night when the light is down low I could see them flying about at the corner of my eyes but only to find when I looked at it i couldn't see anything I got sick of this game and I ended up thinking when I feel that they are on my head in my hair I thought once and for all I will see what it was. I went through looked in the mirror at the place where I can feel it moving I looked and looked only to find I could see the hair move but not the Flying parasite. I ended up giving up on that. I then thought if I comb my hair in the dim light I might see it. I did so and to my amazement I could see them flying of my head still I could not get a good look at it. I tried and tried again to see one and to my amazement one of them was flung of my hair and ended up in my ashtray where I could just make it out. The only way I can explain what it looks like a dandelion seed that you make wishes with it was about 1 inch with hair like bits on it's head not that I could actually see a head it had very very first wings that fluttered I could not see the body because of its wings. This is pretty much transparent and barely visible. I then thought I should catch it in a jar for a sample to be sent for analysis of what it is. Just when I thought of getting a jar it flue really fast out of the ashtray and I lost it. I have now been trying to get one of them in a jar which is easily said than done. You can see them with the lights on low and if you slightly scroo your eyes to the point you can see but it is slightly blurred you are able to see them flying. I as yet can't get one into the jar even though I am able with some difficulty I am able to get one between my fingers but every time I try to get it in the jar and catch it securely so it could not escape but every time I let go to put the lid on the jar it Flys so fast out I've even though I could get one by putting the jar over the spot in my hair where I can see them move but I had the same problem. I hope that this information is helpful to have this parasite named and a extermination solution. I will not give up trying to get one in a jar for analysis. I am going on the hope that if I keep trying I will eventually get one secured in a jar. I will keep you posted on my progress.
I know this may sound like I am joking or making fun but I"m not. What if you get some temporary hair dye spray. I think they have it for Halloween or other colors. And since the insect or parasite is transparent maybe it would give it a color? Then it would easier to trap or see the outline of it. I know this is ridiculous but you are close to getting one. Keep trying anyway. I mean the term noseeum really fits with these things. Sorry you are going through this. But if you could catch it it would be great. Since it sounds like it is a parasitic insect like thing. That should give some doctor an idea of treatment, especially if you catch one. Since they are skeptical.
mkh9
I welcome your ideas on this more heads are better than one regardless of how ridiculous you might think it to be. The problem i have with coating them is the fact that they are basically just very fine hair like strands with wings that fitters so fast that you can't see the body so when you spray them it doesn't seem to stay on them I guess it is because the wings flap so fast that it blows away. I was only able to see it when it went into the ashtray as it moved so ash that made me notice exactly where it was. I have great frustration trying to catch them even though when you scroo your eyes to see them. They move so fast that you lose them the nack I am using is chance luck when they are on my hair,  face, corner of my eyes I pich where it is and then look very close to the end of your fingers to see if it is there you will notice it if you catch it between your fingers as it tries to get out of your grip flapping like mad which in fact makes it easier to see remember you are better using a low wattage light bulb I also find that they are more active with a worm room and go crazy if you are sweetie I have my bedroom window open all the time just use a high tog duvet to stay warm this pretty much stops them given me hell all night guess that they don't like it cold and rather stay in the living room where it's worm. The biggest problem is when it's at the end of your fingers and you have a hard grip of it is putting it in the jar when you do it Flys that fast out of it you don't have time to get the lid on it to trap it you would think that one would fly the wrong way and flies in but I know there smarter than that which impressed me a bit as i wouldn’t have thought it's brain is hardly any size (but they are smart enough) so I will still persevere to get it in the bloody jar I feel so close by not close enough I will be glad to see it off to it's better end in till its gone pest control don't have a clue what it is when you try to explain it they look at you like your mad and don't start my off with the doctor I've called and spoke to so many people and get pretty much the same reaction so don't even bother your self unless you want to feel like you need tables or have psychosis, scitaphrenea, paranoid delusions, and that's just to begin with. Will keep you posted on my endless battle..
What if you just smash them and not try to catch one whole? I know they are small. I just trying to figure out how to do it? It would be a great thing if you could actually get one identified. But the fact you even know it has wings might indicate it is more of a insect rather than parasite. I mean it is parasitic in that it bites but so is a mosquito. I think this is a different organism or very unusual one. Have you ever tried a anti-mosquito stuff on your skin or scalp? Like deet or whatever is in OFF product? Don't get it in your eyes of course. I wonder what would stop these things. If it flies maybe a mosquito repellant or flea repellent would work. I noticed for fleas they don't like the I think Eucalyptus type of Cutters repellant. I haven't used it in a long time so I'm not sure if they still make it but wonder if they don't like Eucalpytus. You just never know.
let us know how it goes.
mkh9
I have tried so many things that it would take to long to list I have tried to slap in on a table floor and wall to find either I can't see it or more often flies so fast away by the time your hands hit the surface if gone. I have used flee fly to no joy I have also gased smoke bombed the house spray with numerous different insecticides and pesticides which was done by pest control which was utterly points because it didn't work. This is more like a a mosquito but about one inch big it's got so thin strands like hair's which makes up it's body there are 4 or 5 of them that I can count and the flapping wings that flap constantly. I have tried even freezing temperatures to eradicate them that made them stop nearly but once the temperature raised they started to reaper I guessed that they went into  hibernation.
I also forgot to mention that if you start to try and catch them do so for a few minutes 5 - 10 then stop because they get really mad and makes them attack more guess that they feel at threat leave it for a hour before trying again