metronidazole penotran
i have my ob check up.. the result of my KOH test was negative for fungal infection.. but my gram stain result was smear shows many negative bacili in singles and in chains with moderate epithelial cells and few pus cells. she gave me this vaginal suppository.. metronidazole neo penotran.. once a day for 7 days.. but i have my period so i didnt insert the last suppository. instead i wait for my menstration to stop then i insert my last suppository.. is it ok? and now my vagina dries./. is it normal for my vagina to get dry if i use this vaginal suppository? thanx..
Yea its normal, but even if your period starts you continue it. Dont stop and recontinue.
how is that? i stop already and recontinue after my menstruation. do i have do start all over again? stop the whole cycle.. do i have to buy again a metronidazole for 7 days? thanx.
I think you will be ok if you took 6 days of it. Although Keep in mind, if you do it for like 2 or 3 days and stop, it might give it a chance of resitance to it, and it will be uneffective.