Infectious Diseases Community
movement????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

movement????

has anyone ever been able to see a parasite move under the skin? I see movement and im not the only person that's seen it. is it possible? if not what could it be.? when it reaches my head I get an instant migraine like something's eating its way to to the core of my brain.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How re you? What other symptoms are present? Do you have recent history of travel? This could be due cutaneous myiasis which is skin infestation by the larvae of certain fly species ( usually occurs in tropical countries)  or from formication, a sensation that resembles that of insects crawling on or under  the skin.  Causes may include hormone  changes as in menopause, pesticide exposure, mercury poisoning, diabetic neuropathy, medication side effect, Lyme disease or herpes zoster. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.