Infectious Diseases Community
please help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

please help!

i met someone very special to me and we have been dating for 7 months but the ather day we had sex with a condom but after we had anal unprotected anal! why not with a condom well we knew that it can not mostly get me pregnant but what we didn't know was it can cost HIV or STD and now i am afraid i would go to the clinic but i am scared what the people would think of me SO my question is:what chance do i have by being safe from HIV or STD?      
Tags: scared
talk to him...do you think he may have an STD? do you think you might? there are signs and symptoms but reall the only way to know for sure is to go to the clinic...you can make an apponitment and the only person you have to give info to is the doctor...and it is not the doctors job to judge you...however if you are underage he may be more intense and ask more questions...but just go...maybe talk to your guyfriend first...and for your chances...if he does have an STD it could be dangerous...but if he doesnt there is nothing to worry about