Infectious Diseases Community
please suggest totally hiv symptoms and test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

I had exposure with a csw on 5 july. It was vaginal protected and condom was intact but i did 3-5 seconds clitoris licking. on 9day i had fever which lasted for 5 to 6 day, i had chills , night sweat with it and in fact i had sweating in day also.I had pharyngitis or sore throat as per doc and white coated tongue which is still here but with lesser white amount and when I tried to remove whiteness with little force it bled. I am having tiredness right from the fever episode which i am still feeling after one month. My heart beat is suddenly very fast and now can feel without any effort. I had visual blurryness like feeling with fever.
On 18 day i noticed lymph nodes swelling in cervical area so i got ultrasond of it which confirmed multiple lymph swelling in neck area measuring 20x6 mm max like on both side. My lymph node of neck are swelled on I II and III level on right and left side.Right from the time of node swelling I am having very weird symptoms that now my  skin is very sensitive to any pressure or little scratch and now it turns very red and remains red for some time which i never had before. Meanwhile I also had some red spots on my hand but were not more than three at a time. All symptoms are exactly as reported. Now after 30 days I am noticing skin peeling and some abdominal pain specially above groin area. I am not able to sleep from last month due to anxiety . i am totally devastated and have no future. I am having dry mouth from last one month and still continue. I have stiff neck from last 10 day. I consulted doc and he suggested pharyngitis. I still feel very weak even i dont have fever. But at fever time mine was mild fever and I was able to go office daily although bit weak.  I am having smell in urine .

At the time of fever i had cbc done and was normal. On 19 days i had fourth gen duo test which came back negative. On 26 day i gave blood sample which was tested on 27 day for DNA RNA PCR  test and fourth generation duo test. All test came back negative. duo test showed 0.05 result with index no 1.0 as border line result. DNA AND RNA was negative and limit of detection of RNA is 20 cp/ml. Since I am having symptoms from last month then if there was any problem due to ars symptoms then shouldn't be there antibody or any viremia present. How good these results are. Because i read on internet that these symptoms occurs when viremia are at peak and when antibodies start in action so shouldnt be there any clue.

I happened to talk to that csw and she said she is clean and never had fever in last two years and in fact got tested 17 days before exposure and getting regularly tested every third month.But there is also possibility of window period.

I am totally hopeless now as this fatigueness and lymph swelling is certainly concern for me. since my all lymph in neck area are swollen so infection must be strong and this weakness and every symptoms which can be found on internet of ARS but her statement and result. What should i do please suggest. Please give me your opinion. Should I wait for more test or my these result are fine. Plz Plz answer.
Recently i had my cd4 count . mine total wbc is 10100 , lymphocyte are 33 % absolute cd4 is 530 and percentage is 16.8 % (Reference range is 33-55). If it was no risk then why I am having hiv patient like cd4 since there are no other reasons for this to happen. worst part is my cd4/cd8 ratio is 0.2 which is never seen in normal people and always present in hiv infected people.

Please suggest can other disease like viral illness cause this or any other disease.
I am sorry for what you are going through.

I would repeat the CD4/CD8 in one month to see if there's any variation.
I would also test for EBV, Syphilis, Hepatis, HTLV-1 and HTLV-2.

Finally, I would ask for expert opinion in the National Reference Centrum for HIV in your country, but again, I don't think HIV is your case given the several tests you have done.

Please do keep us update on your results.