Infectious Diseases Community
this is from my peg tube site HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

this is from my peg tube site HELP

Benign skin with dermal inflammation/abscess formation. this was removed by surgery from my peg site . 3 months after it was removed it keep opening when i bent to do garden work, and bleed alot. all i see here is breast and other areas, if it is on the surface could there be more in the hole not just the surface.
It is hard to say if there was an abscess that was treated on the surface and did it get under the skin or below? Do you have a fever, And/ or pain at the site? Did they tell you you can do gardening and work like normal? It shouldn't normally  bleed like that 3 months after the surgery unless you are doing too much and it is loose from the skin perhaps. I would see your doctor anyway that is knowledgeable about this because they may need to make an adjustment or check and see if the site where you should healed broke open. They can do a CT to check the placement and to "rule out" an abscess inside as well. It usually shouldn't have to be replaced for a year or two. But if you are having problems something needs adjusting or to be looked at. You don't want it open and bleeding. So I would go in and have them take a look at it.
mkh9