white stickey substance on penis tip
I found I have problem on penis tip there is white substance is there and despite of my try to remove it i am not sucessfull in it i am applying clotrimazol cream bid from last 12 days but not found major relaxaction so kindly guid me  about this condition what is this infection? and solution
thanking you
Hi!
White discharge from the penis can be smegma, which is a normal discharge. It can also be a fungal infection. STD from gonococcal urethritis, which can persist for months after exposure, can also cause white discharge. It can also be non gonococcal urethritis due to irritants like soaps and detergents or due to STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis. If your partner has or had bacterial vaginosis then it can also linger in your case too.
Do discuss this with your doctor. You will need a clinical examination and a STD test and test for fungal infection and bacterial vaginosis. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.