Aa
A
A
Close
yeast and CD4
Hi, I have been suffering from yeast infections for 8 months now.  HIV test just came back negative but CD4 came back low (309).  What does this mean?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi bacflip,

I too have been struggling with yeast for about 9 months. Have seen tons of drs, tried long-term diflucan therapy, boric acid, take probiotics, garlic capsules, various other antifungals, use 100% cotton undies, etc with constant yeast infections. No HIV no diabetes.

Mine all started after a weeks worth of antibiotics...I was totally fine before this. Have you experienced any relief and/or figured out what the issue was? If so, what helped?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HIV comes as possibility if there was a risk. so the question here is: did you have a risk? if yes, when did you have the HIV test performed?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, I had tried eveything just like you.  This all began after I was on the prev-pac for 2 weeks.  Things have gotten better.  I only had one in june and 1 in sept.  Still have no idea what was causing it or what made it better.  All my test also came back negative.  My CD4's were re-tested and came back normal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources