Infidelity User Group
Looking Back Do You Now See The Sighns
About This Group:

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.

Founded by mami1323 on October 7, 2009
85 members

Looking Back Do You Now See The Sighns

For all the victums who were unaware till it was discovered,Can you now go back and see it all,,Do you remmember the things you brushed off and now realize we missed it,,How does it make you feel looking back and missing all the sighns that were right in front of us,,When i look back i see EVERYTHING,,i mean i can pinpoint it all,,right to the point of her number on top of his work bench in his garage after the fact,,The private calls hang up,,the going into the yard on his cell to talk when never befor hide to talk,,the change in wardrobe,,the late night excuses to be gone as never befor,,calling him on my lunch as i always did but never answered cause his phone was always dead,,picking me up late for work all the time cause traffic,,,In my case suddenly forgeting his cell phone,,HE HAD A SECRET ONE,,,the list goes on and on,,WHAT DID YOU MISS LOOKING BACK??????????
Of course there are signs looking back.  When it was going on I was suspicious because of those signs.  Thinking back now, I was pretty accurate with those suspicions.  I think people will always think about the past and say, "wow, I knew it" or go through the unexplainable moments in their mind and think "aha".  I think that's very normal.
Ya i agree with you,,the one thing i would of never thought was a secret cell tho,,i was suspicious also but ,,i ignored it cause i would never of thought he would do such a thing,,i trusted him,,and ya looking back its so clear,,i wish i would have had some one to help me put it together back then,,i might have been able to save my home etc,, thanks
brice1967 commented on orphanedhawk's status
redheadaussie Number 3 of 4 yesterday. ON... Comment
Oct 22
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16