Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
Always tired and numbness in feet

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Always tired and numbness in feet
I am 27 years and I am having a diffcult time sleeping. I am extremely tired at all hours of the day no matter how much or how little I sleep I get. I've also been experiencing numbess in feet, the worst being when I wake up in the morning. I do have history of depression and anxiety. In the past I have had anemia and thyroid problems. Any suggestions will help. Thanks.
Numbness in  your feet has nothing to do with sleep or a sleep specialist so ask your doctor about this. Regarding always being tired no matter how much sleep you get, this can be a sign of an underlying sleep disorder so ask your doctor for a referral to a sleep clinic.

Dr. Jacobs