Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
Please help all the people with spider visions!

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Have you read all the testimonies about spider visions at night? This is my first time on the page and was AMAZED to see how many people describe the exact same symptoms. Surely there is something to this! Mine was the most recent (danter6), no child abuse, no fear of spiders or insects, and am on anxiety and depression meds. I saw the spiders before the meds and still do. I'm forty years old and have seen them all my adult life. Out of all the doctors out there, surely there is one who knows what's going on! Help us out, please!
Sorry, but I have never heard of this in 20 years of sleep medicine.

Dr. Jacobs
Avatar n tn
All I did was google spider visions to see if anyone had ever heard of anything similar, and I found a whole page of people describing the same thing. There must be something to it.
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, I have a Unique and Unuasuage Gift. was started.
A related discussion, Started with spiders and then... was started.