Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
Scared

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Scared
Well its not exactly a question but it could be any ways, i've been having headaches more then usual lately and not been able to sleep not because of the headaches i just cant fall asleep i first thought it was insomnia but they say its for adults and well it didnt seem like the symptoms for insomnia, i'm worried thats somethings wrong because i had a recent headache and it almost made me pass out and i was very nausiated, Can something be wrong and if so what???
Since headaches are the primary problem, you will need to have your doctor evaluate and treat your headaches.

Dr. Jacobs
I cant go to doctors i have a phobia of them and cant you just suggest a kind of pill or something that i dont need to see a doctor for????