Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
Unable to get a good nights sleep
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Unable to get a good nights sleep

I have trouble falling asleep, and when I do I tend to wake up frequently through the night. I also wake up early, usually before my alarm between 6 to 7 am every morning and I wake up feeling exhausted. Even on weekends when I try to sleep in I still wake up, and I am unable to fall asleep when i try to take a nap.

I read through a couple of posts from people with the same problems and it cites depression and stress as a main cause. I recently moved (same job, different location) and though I miss my old office and colleagues I wouldnt exactly call myself depressed though Im not exactly happy.
The workload in my new location is also lighter and less stressful. So why is it I still cant sleep ?