Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
gravol?

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

gravol?
I'm a 30 year old female and for the past 2-3 yrs due to some things that have happened in my life, can not fall asleep.
for a while my doctor  had me on lorazapam, but he did not want me to continue with this medication.
So, because I need to sleep in order to function to go to work, i've been taking 1-2 gravol every week night to help me sleep.
I was just wondering if there is any long term effects from taking this medication and if there is something else that could help me.

Thanks for your help in advance....
I have not heard of Gravol. The best treatment for insomnia is cognitive behavioral therapy which you can access on my website or read about in my blogs.

Dr. Jacobs