Insomnia - Adult Expert Forum
problems sleeping
About This Forum:

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

problems sleeping

i have a problem not sure how to get rid of this. i have problems trying to sleep i close my eyes and instently im dreaming of someone trying to get in my house open my eyes look around i hear see nothing look at the clock and its only been like maybe 5mins of trying to sleep i close my eyes again it repeats all over again sometimes the same thing or something new like bad things happeneing to my kids. i feel sometimes like im going crazy why is this happening i try clearing my mind of everything and still nothing works. this has been going pretty much my whole life im sick of being so ran down and tired from not getting enough sleep. my dreams or what ever they are, are controling my life i am scared parornode that something is going to happen to me or my family i want this to end. i have not talked to a dr. to afriad he might think im crazy. my husband says im not and that its just a dream but i cant take it i dont no what to do please help me understand what is wrong with me.
thanks
ksanden