Insomniacs Unite User Group
I need help. I need to sleep.
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who struggles with insomnia, whether it be a once in a great while thing, or a near daily occurrence; whether it be because of chronic pain or illness, or if it's an inability to "turn off your brain" at night. Hopefully we can all share thoughts, ideas, helpful tips, etc., that may help a fellow insomniac get a few blissful hours of shut-eye.

Founded by geminigirl1963 on February 13, 2011
32 members

I need help. I need to sleep.

I have narcolepsy (along w/ many other diseases).  Along with the narcolepsy comes severe insomnia. On top of that, my body adapts to sleeping medications rapidly. In addition, I am on the last ditch Rx sleeping med that my team of three drs can come up with (general practioner, sleep specialist, psychiatrist).  The med is Rimeron and I've been on it less than a week....it will be useless soon. Already I am having to boost its power with clonazepam (anti-anxiety) and non-drowsy cough medicine. Even with that I don't sleep till 2 am if at all. Does anybody have any suggestions please?    
I'm exhausted.
Hi are you still sleepless, I am permanently it seems lol
   I feel for you, my doctor give me Zolpidem 10mg which is the generic for Ambien. There is also an Ambien CR. If you get it read the warnings carefully as its a very contravercial medicine. No not take at all if you are prone to sleepwalking! Safety first. I hope you get some much needed sleep. Sweet dreams.
meegWpaw commented on photo
breezytoo commented on photo
meegWpaw commented on photo
Dec 19